XX

Ethan laughs and then looks at me confused.

'What?'I ask him.

'On which finger do you put a promise ring?' he asks me.

'On a ring finger, but right hand. Ring finger on the left hand is for the engagement ring. Why are you asking?' I answer him.

He takes out the box with a ring for it. On 'the cap' of the box there was written 'Promise' in a golden colour.

'Oh my God. That is so beautiful. You want to give it to Andrea?' I ask him. He nods and smiles, as he looks down.

'I never knew you're that close, you've been hiding a lot from us. But it's okay, don't worry.' I say as I wink at him. I can't believe they're that close.

'Well you know we're shy, and nothing is official, but it doesn't have to be. I just have to promise her just in case something happens. You never know what will the future bring.' He says as he puts the ring back in his pocket.

'Well, how close are you guys?' I ask him.

'Uhm well a few kisses, she sleeps in my bed for like 2 weeks now and before sleep we always talk. I've learnt about her past a lot,how her passion is drawing and art, but nobody respected that, they wanted her to be just a witch, so she moved by herself and her parents are in New Jersey also, but I don't know where. I feel bad about that. She's working on a drawing of me, but how she sees me, she doesn't draw –'

'Faces, she draws the things she sees in a person' I finish the sentence for him.

'Exactly. And once I had a terrible nightmare, she was there to convince me that this is the reality. I was ready to break the house, literally, that dream made me so upset. And i don't know, the way her blue eyes glow under the light is amazing, I can see a little lines of green and sunny yellow when I look carefully. Her voice is pretty quiet and cute, and when her dimples form when she smiles or laugh my heart warms up. And when she's focused on doing the spell, I feel like all the unknown words she says are towards me, like she's saying them to me to make me fall in love. And when she wraps her tiny hands around me, I want to jump up and down because she makes me happy doing it.' He says, smiling all the time, looking at the floor. I smile listening to him.

'I understand. I have that person too.' I smile. 'She's really worth it.' I say quiet, and hug him. My hear literally starts to burns, I don't even know why. The emotion he had while talking about her made me happy. I'm extremely happy for both of them. I'm happy that my big brother is happy, he deserved it the most. He is responsible for most of who I am now. Ethan is such a lovely and caring human being.

'She is worth it sis, she is. But I love you so much. You will always be my little baby sister, don't forget that. '

'I love you more. I'm extremely happy for you. Will you –' the knock on the front doors interrupts me.

'Who is that?' I whisper to Ethan.

'Grayson and Andrea, don't worry' he says.

We fast walk down and Ethan opens the door for them.

I hear Andrea laughing and Grayson is laughing too, my heart skips a beat because I was starting to get jealous but I smile and realize that's dumb. It's good that they're starting to be best friends.

'Hi guys' Ethan interrupts them, his jaw was clenching as well.

'Hey E, Rose' Andrea says, giving Ethan a peck on the lips. She was cool with it for the first time.

'Ooo guess who's not shy anymore' Grayson says and he fast walks to the kitchen, where he leaves all the blood and he gets back to us. Ethan hugged Andrea after the kiss.

'Awh look at them' I say.

'We don't have to third weel' Grayson says and quickly grabs me and I feel something burns my lips. His kiss, to be precise. It was always like that. After thousands of kisses I would still be able to have that feeling. It burns my lips, and my heart, and my brain, and actually everything.

He was wearing a black snapback and a black hoodie today. I adored boys in hoodies or snapbacks. Especially black. I think I told him that once, so he probably did that for me.

I look at his eyes. I'm ready to be lost in them but I hear Ethan says 'Well, lets talk about that trip'

'What trip?'Andrea asks, and he responds with 'You're about to hear it, don't be inpatient' he sings the last part as a white girl and Andrea laughs at him.

**********************

I CUT BANGS I FEEL SO DIFFERENT AND MUCH MORE CONFIDENT HOLY SHIZ IM JUST SLIFBSILFBSDKGBJSLGKBS btw I just realized how much my bruders are funny lol that's why I'm actually funny ohmahgahd thank you bruders jk i'm funny on my own okay what bye

Until next time,

Mina♥