XXII

Rose's P.O.V.

'So yes auntie, I have a fiance.' I say while I was facetiming my auntie while the boys were moving us in - she was screaming and feeling very happy I could say.

'OH MY GOD HONEY I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SO HAPPY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BOTH OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO ROSE YOU'RE ALREADY THAT GROWN OH MY GOD I'M IN SHOCK' she shouts and I can't help but laugh at her words.

'Okay, okay calm downnn, don't worry about anything okay? We will be only engaged for a good amount of time. Until some things clear up, okay?' I say, wishing these days come as fast and as safe as they could. She smiles and calms down before speaking.

'Alright hun. I wish your parents are here to see you becoming a person you are now.' She says and I smile. I really wish they were there, but not to see me 'becoming a person I am now', because i'm a vampire. I'm not proud of that fact, but I'm proud I've done it for people I love the most.

'Yes, I wish. But they're still living, you know? They left me and Ethan well behaved and made us this way we are now. We would do anything for each other, and we weren't even siblings, but we became. They were such a good people. They've learnt us so much.' I say to her, pushing the tears away, as I usually would.

'True. I'm glad you had Ethan by your side.' She smiles at me, and I hear Noah shouting something. He was probably sleepy, and we talked before auntie took the phone. Maybe he wants attention.

'He wants to say bye and goes to sleep. Say bye Noah!' she says, putting the phone closer to him.

'Bye baby, sweet dreams!' I tell him and blow a kiss at my phone.

'Bye Rose I miss you!' he says, and with that my auntie hung up.

I left my phone and went to help the twins and Andrea.

I walk in in Ethan and Andrea kissing.

'YOU GO GIRL!' I shout and they shiver because I scared them.

Ethan puts his hand over his chest and breaths in.

'ARE YOU CRAZY ROSE?' Andrea laughs at me.

'Yes, where is my lover' I say and Ethan points to another room in front of us that was kitchen, I think.

I walk in and I see him getting all the blood in the fridge.

'Need help?' I ask him. He turns around and smiles at me.

'Yes please' he says and comes up and pecks my cheek.

'Andrea and Ethan should be setting up our bedrooms' he says.

'Yeah I don't know about that, I saw them kissing' I say and he giggles and shakes his head.

He comes closer to me quickly, but kisses me slowly. I melt, of course. His lips are softer than anything and I still don't understand how.

'I love you, remember that.' he says and winks.

'I love you more, now play some music okay?' I wink back.

He laughs and plays '' Day'n'nite '' by Kid Cudi on his phone.

After fifteen minutes, we were done.

I was about to hi-five Grayson when I hear a scream.

'Did you hear that too?' He says.

'Yes, turn off the music' I say and I start walking slowly to the doors as Grayson turns off the music.

I hear Andrea screaming.

'Help! Ethan stop!' she screams.

Grayson and I speed walk to her and we see cuts formed all over her, again. She was trying to do some spells but it didn't work.

Ethan was very close to biting her, and it was getting harder and harder to not focus on the smell of blood.

Veins under my eyes start to form, and I see Grayson putting a hand over his nose, barely managing to stay away from her.

'I-I gave you my blood drink it fast' I manage to say and I see Ethan so close to her neck, with his fangs coming out.

I close my eyes and when I open them she has an empty bottle of my blood in her hand and a bite on her neck, but the bite goes away along with the cuts.

Ethan backs away and realizes what he did. Andrea sees that we're all back to normal and she hugs Ethan. 'It's okay' she whispers to him.

Ethan hugs her so tight. 'I'm sorry' he whispers, his voice about to break.

'Grayson, go help Andrea clean up please, I need to calm down' Ethan says. They go to the bathroom, blood dripping off Andrea's clothes.

'I love you don't worry please' Andrea says to him.

'I love you more' he says looking down.

She smiles and Grayson makes a heart with his hands towards me, I do the same and smile.

He also smiles and goes with Andrea.

'Let's go outside Ethan, so you can breath a little bit.' I tell him. He was in shock more than any of us were. If I've bitten Grayson and he was human, I would act the same way.

'Okay, it will help me' Ethan says and smiles.

We go outside and sit on a little bench.

'You know you did nothing wrong Ethan, she's not mad at you. We can't control this.' I tell him as I hug him.

'I understand but still... I can't believe I did it.' He says looking down.

'Ethan, please relax.' I say and hug him.

All of sudden I feel something in my neck. I pull back from the hug but my vision starts getting blurry. I see Ethan fainted and someone behind him dragging him.

Soon I can't see or hear anything.

It's all black.

*********************

I'll leave you like this. Thanks for 2.4K reads.♥

Until next time,

Mina♥