XXVIII

'V-volunteering for what?' Grayson manages to let out.

Klaus deeply chuckles.

'Don't play dumb.' Klaus says, looking Grayson dead in the eye.

'H-he w-won't do it I w-will, I c-can't let t-that happen' Ethan speaks, nervous for his brother, feeling everything in him drops down.

'No. Grayson will.' Klaus says serious.

'It's okay, I wouldn't let you get killed.' Grayson says to Ethan.

'B-but Grayson I c-can't lose you. I j-just can't' Ethan starts sobbing. Rose's head was like a bomb, about to explode every second. She couldn't believe the things that were happening.

'Klaus, can I at least have some alone time with them as my last wish?' Grayson says, avoiding fight with Ethan.

'I would say no, but knowing you can't escape will make me say yes.' Klaus says and leaves the room.

Grayson looks at both of them and sighs. Blood rush through his veins, as he's about to say one of his last words. Rose's head lifts up, revealing her dark, blue undereyes and her bloody red eyes. Ethan closes his eyes, before looking up. None of them were aware of the things happening right now. They couldn't be.

'I would never let none of you get killed. I want you to forgive me for being selfish and letting you go through all of this pain.' Grayson says, kneeling down to look at them.

'Ethan, I wish you all the best with Andrea. Keep her safe. I want you to remember me, but remember only the good things we did. Don't remember these moments. Remember when we used to drive all day, how we loved cliff jumping and always goofing around? When we surfed and took goofy photoshoots. When we pranked each other, when we did challenges for fun, when we would die of laughter when nothing was funny. When we were, and still are, the biggest support for each other. No one was as close to someone as I was to you. Remember that Ethan. We were the happiest then. Keep yourself safe, don't change. Please don't. I want you to have that beautiful smile on your face. Rose, make him smile and laugh when I'm not able to. Be there for each other. I wouldn't forgive myself if you wouldn't be happy. And also, my little Rosie, don't ever take off the ring. Keep him with yourself, and I will be too. Don't cry. Remember when you were scared of thunder? Listen to those songs we used to listen to. Those songs we were listening when we would go outside at midnight to watch the dark sky with bright stars and moon in it. Even if it was cloudy, you were my light in the dark. You were enough for me to see. And you always will be. I want you both to move on after a while. It will eventually get better. Time heals everything, it will heal our bad memories too. Don't keep me in your mind, but keep me in your heart.' Grayson let the words slide through his mouth. Ethan and Rose weren't able to speak because of their crying.

Rose manages to let out quiet 'I love you Gray. I won't ever forget you. Thank you for everything.'.

Grayson comes to give Rose the last hug. He hugs Ethan too.

'You know, you will live in my mind and in my heart little bro. You will always stay my biggest support.' Ethan says as Grayson hugged them for the last time.

He won't ever be able to tell them anything.

He won't ever be able to hug them again.

He won't ever be able to smile to them.

The devil who's name was Klaus opens the doors.

'So...' Klaus says. Blood rushes through all of their bodies. Klaus doesn't waste a singe second, and he comes up to Grayson really fast.

'Klaus please stop.' Ethan says weakly.

But Klaus doesn't listen. He stabs Grayson with a wooden knife, through his heart that knew how to love everyone, that knew how to stay happy after everything that had happened.

As Grayson falls on the ground and his heart stops beating, Rose's screams fill the room. She tried to scream until her voice is gone. Until her heart stops beating too.

Ethan says the last words to his brother. 'I love you.' He simply says. His ears filled with Rose's screams, but his mind filled with nothing. There was nothing he could think about. There was no wish, no hope for him anymore.

Memories quickly appears in his mind. He realizes what he had lost.

But for both of them, through their past and their memories they will find a way to fight through. To fight for what Grayson wanted. They will find strenght.

That is how Grayson became an angel, made of darkness, only darkness surrounding him except those few pretty lights.

He became a dark angel. 

*******************************

Updating in 10 hours.