XVI

^^ bae

Rose's P.O.V.

We are here for a week now. Andrea got a lot closer with us, and she put some kind of a hidden spell on us – I really don't know but Ethan and Grayson do, I don't really know much about witches and all of it. That spell won't last forever tho, maybe a month or so, but we have time to figure out what are we going to do then.

Auntie Lilly and Noah are safe, I talk to them every day. I'm happy that they're alright. Currently the sleeping beauty Gracie is next to me, sleeping of course, as I mentioned. I mean it's late, I don't blame him. But I have to ask Ethan about those spells, because he would explain it to me simple enough, while Andrea would talk about it for hours.

I get up and start walking towards Ethan's room, and I don't hear snores as I usually do – that means he's awake, great.

I slowly open the door, not wanting to scare him.

'Hey Eth I was wondering if yo-'

I see Andrea and him cuddling together, she's sleeping and he's playing with her hair.

'Aww so cute, sorry for interrupting.' I wink at Ethan who just realized I'm here. He was admiring her.

'Oh my God Rose you scared me' I could hear the embarrassment in his voice, even tho I don't know why.

'I couldn't sleep but we will talk tomorrow, it isn't urgent' he nods and smiles.

I wink at him again and get back to my room.

As soon as I step in I realize Grayson is up.

'Gray, why are you up?'

'I realized you weren't there and I got worried so I wanted to look for you. Oh my God I was so scared, I'm glad you're fine' He appears in front of me really fast using his powers and he hugs me. I would do the same, according to the situation we are now.

'It's okay Gray, I'm here, I won't leave you I promise. I love you' I hug him back.

'I love you more and my heart melts everytime when you call me Gray. It sounds cute when you say it' He looks at me and I lift my head up to kiss him.

We were about to kiss, our lips 0,000001 inches away when he moves. Stop teasing you bish.

'Hey, that's rude!' I say, crossing my arms.

'I think it's better this way' he comes up to me superfast and then he twirls me and make me fall, but catches me and then kisses me slowly.

He used his powers for this and I wasn't aware of it.

'Isn't that an awesome kiss?' He says.

'Eh, you could do better.' I joke.

'Hmm, like last night?' he smiles at me.

Last night we were playing jenga with some cranberry juice. It was really amazing.

I smile at the thought of it. 'No duck off fboy'

He laughs at me and shake his head.

'It's like this', he says as he takes my hand and puts it on his chest above his heart, then pulls me close to him by my neck and kisses me slowly and with passion.

'It was like that' I smile and hug him. Hugs were still my favorite type of 'showing love' thing.

'Let go of me, let's go sleep' He says, trying to get out of my embrace.

'Nooou' I say as I hug him tighter

He then lifts my legs up a bit so he can carry me, and puts me down on the bed. He tries to move put I pull him forcefully so he falls on the bed and most of the part on me.

'Okay, I guess I'll just go this way' he laughs and lays next to me.

I put my legs over his leg, he then puts his other leg over my legs. (confusing asf sorry)

'I got you trapped!' He whispers in my ear and begins to tickle me.

'St-stop please' I try to say while I was laughing.

'Three magic words' he says smiling.

'I l-love you Gra-ayson Bailey D-dolan'

Whoa dats five but okay

He then stops and put his arms around me, and I felt so safe.

Is this what happiness looks like? He made the most dangerous and scariest nights the best ones. He had that power that no other vampire had.

'You're so huge Graybae, you covered me completely' I laugh.

He laughs and we stay quiet for a few seconds.

'Tiny ball' he says and I laugh at the memories.

'And I love you more.' He says as he kisses my forehead.

'Goodnight Gray, thanks for being with me and Ethan through all of this'

'Goodnight little cherry. You're welcome, thanks for making my brother and me happy.'

I squeeze his hand and push myself into his chest even more.

He squeezes my hand too.

I love that we are enjoying this, just like Andrea and Ethan. I'm happy that Ethan finally has someone. In this moment all of us are happy and safe. I just wish it stayed like that all the time.

I feel my eyes started to close and I fell asleep, happy for all of us. Happy to have all of my angels loved and safe right now. Some of them were dark and mysterious, but yet so pure and full of light and hope. The Dolans, my dark angels. Doing everything to keep me safe, giving me hope and love. 

*******************************

smh at myself i have almost 1k reads ken i kill myself thank you so much kfkvsfkjhvfkwjef

Until next time,

Mina♥