Prologue

The beautiful cover for this book was presented by friesbeforeguys16 Thanks a lot dear.... For this excellent effort....

Papa! Papa! Papa! (A 5 year old girl calling her daddy) Where is mommy, why is she always absent at home. Is is she sick. Pls take me to mommy papa. I miss mommy!... (The kid weeps calling for her mom).

Stop calling for mommy. She won't come now and never. You shouldn't utter her name or the word mommy in your entire life. She's a useless and a careless woman who failed to take care of her family. (The girl's father yells at the small kid with tears brimming in his eyes).

The girl is terribly astonished by her dad's outburst.

Few minutes later.................

The man scoops his daughter in his hands and wipes her flushed face. Her eyes are swollen and nose is pinkish due to her sobs. He caresses her hair and speaks in a soft voice. "Papa is your only family now and forever. You shouldn't miss her honey she's not worth your tears, She left us honey!!!!!!!!!!!!" .

The man breaks down in front of his daughter with a loud sob which he had suppressed for hours.

"She left us ", "Shhhhhhhhhhhheeee lle lef left uuus Papa"! The girl cries. "Papa Please don't cry papa. Don't cry for mommy papa". The girl whimpers looking at her dad shedding tears.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!...........

A young girl, the miniature of the small kid but at an older stage wakes up from her slumber shivering with sweat beads all over her face and tears gushing from her eyes due to a terrible nightmare. She could condone anything in this world except her father's tears.

Only God knows is its really a dream or a real life incident.