Part 17

Sorry sugarplums I have changed the timing which Arjun has opted for shopping from 6 PM to 12 PM
Varuna's P.O.V
the next day at 10 AM
Hello Coimbatore I'm your favorite RJ Varuna here to explore the most important love mantras we should follow to keep our love life safe and intact. It's the stepping stone for our happiness so please lend your ears my dear lovable strawberries to know the mantras.

Find out the similarities
Accept the differences
Accept your spouse how they are
Yes my strawberries I know I have enlightened you people with something more useful so now I need a break..... lets enjoy the break with the chart topper romantic song which has made a overnight sensation..
If you wanna share your views about the love mantras call 0000000 and we can have a cool chat session.

Thalli Pogathey Ennaiyum
Thalli Pøga Šøllathey
Iruvar Ithazhum Malar Ènum Mul Thaane
Thalli Pøgathey
Thalli Pøgathey Ènnaiyum
Thalli Pøga Šøllathey
Iruvar Ithazhum Malar Ènum Mul Thaane
Thalli Pøgathey
Daegam Thadai Illai Èna Naanum
Oru Vaarthai Šølgindren
Aanal Athu Pøi Thaan
Èna Neeyum Arivaai Èngindren .....

I still don't get it why these officials are hell bent to make me host this program even after knowing I'm not a believer of love. Everyone wants to have pleasure by torturing me. Seriously can't they just change the theme of this program to friendship? Please God feed some sense to my senior staff.
Suddenly there was a beep on my mobile Oops I forgot to inform you people that I purchased another phone after I lost my precious darling phone in that idiotic, careless fire accident. Okk now coming back to the beep sound, it's my message. It's a text message from an unknown number and I'm more than sure from whom this message is.
"Because you were expecting this message
From yesterday night Varuna ha ha ah"
Yeppe after placing a thoughtless agreement with Arjun I was checking out my mobile every five minutes to know whether the deal what he meant was really true because for me it felt surreal. Common why does he want me to go with him for shopping? But when Aachi came into my room yesterday night squealing like a squirrel with a thousand watts bulb on her face just to inform me that Arjun has got my number from her to contact me it unclogged my cloudy mind. Arjun is shameless to ask Aachi for my number and Aachi is brainless to give my number to Arjun and now I am left speechless between two nutcases.

Ok now coming back to the text message, ha my guess was right because it was from that shameless lord. Even after so much advancement in social networking he still sent me an SMS. Can u believe it? Such a boring dodo.
"Varuna read the message first
You're nowadays zoning out for every two minutes" squeaked my brain. Actually it has a point there, so I just disregarded it. Even if it doesn't have a point I can't shut it off. Ufffff
"Brookfield Mall at 12:30 PM
Don't be late...... Arjun" I stared at the message with my mouth hanging open. In my 23 years of life I haven't got such message. I mean to say no pleasantries nothing, directly to the matter. Is this man for real, doesn't he know to say hi, byes all. Ufff so much of rudeness. I decided to go with him for shopping today after a lot of thinking because uhh mme because
"Tell me Varuna
Tell me Varuna" laughed my mind.
"You will never find out the reason
Considering the fact that you're a dumb head
Let me tell you
You don't wanna miss the chance of
Spending time with Arjun
Ha ha ha ha" spoke  my brain. Before I come back with a reply the song was over bringing me back from my self talk to my program for which I was grateful because I don't have any reply for my brain's preposterous statement.