Part 16

Varuna's P.O.V

"Never ever walk off from me when you are questioned

And most importantly don't raise your voice when you are at fault.

Am I clear Miss. Ramachandran?" he spoke to me with anger blazing his eyes.

The audacity of this man, he thinks too high of himself that's why he can't tolerate my behavior. Why shouldn't I raise my voice in my own house? I think God has created this man with a big fat arrogance inside his skull instead of brain. Poor him. Does he know how to behave politely?

"He himself is zero in manners and

Here he's questioning about mine"

Okkk you may all think why I am complaining about his manners. Simple he was just invited for dinner and he as usual having no shame he stayed even after dinner for this long not to forget troubling the host that is me. I think he has directly jumped off from the forest that's why he knows nothing about civilized talk. Just for this small mistake he can't simply treat me as though I'm the most wanted terrorist. Well the harsh grip he has on me clearly proves that he thinks me as a criminal. I can very well imagine the state of real criminals in his hand. I shudder at that thought causing him to raise his eyebrow.

No no no did he think that I'm affected by this closeness

Hell I'm doomed today

Even though his face is just centimeters apart from me but this time I'm least affected of his intimacy. Because he has crossed the border of pulling my dress into his hold.

Though Arjun has my undivided attention and most importantly I'm not walking off from him which he has warned me murderously he has still not removed his vicious hold on my dress. I'm freaking out here as the dress is a very fine material which can be easily ripped by his rough hands. I hate him with all my life for this. I wanted to pry his hands away from me but I'm damn scared as it may infuriate him more.

"You can't show your vulnerability or your fear to your enemy Varuna

It will always put you down" I advised myself. But I can't still pull up my guts even after a counseling session given by my brain. Surprisingly this time my brain teamed up with me and it has not yet made any sassy dialogue.

I roughly tugged my dress from his hold and pushed myself away from him. Now he stands a little distant from my personal space for which I'm glad. Ufffff now I'm free to intake fresh air which I found it difficult to do for the last two minutes as his addicting cologne invaded my nostrils. Arjun has clenched his jaw, his forehead is creased and his Adams apple was bobbed up as though it will fall off his throat. I'm damn sure his teeth will soon be scattered on the floor looking at the way he has gritted his teeth. I think this man has anger disorders. I peeked to the sides of Arjun to check anyone coming towards us to help me out of the situation but there were none.

What the hell is Aachi doing out there?

Can't she come save me from this merciless man?

Is she still unaware of my absence?

Ok Varuna now you have to talk to him and make amends for the cake. Even if my Papa comes to know about the cake I won't be suffering this much Ufffff. Let me tell him a quick sorry for my yelling and run away from this place as soon as possible. Even though my self esteem will be crushed by this I should have to say sorry. Arjun was still looking at me with raised eyebrows demanding me to say sorry just by his eyes. God this man sooo domineering.