Part 7

Hi sugarplums, here we go with the next update

Happy reading

Looking at his face my eyes widened instantly I shut my eyes chanting its not him, its not him. I'm hallucinating, its not him. But I was wrong because there stood the psycho in his handsome glory glaring at me. But why is he giving daggers. As if I care. ha ha ha seriously Varuna I think your intimidated by his attire. Mocked my brain.

He took long predatory steps towards me, inside I was a nervous imbroglio but I showed no emotions on my face. Sweat beads formed on the back of my neck and forehead, my breathing became unsteady triggering my chest to rise up and down; I started biting my lips causing my lipstick to fade. Eventually my body betrayed me showing all my fear by actions not to forget the quivering. I'm sure he noticed my anxiety since his lips twitched a micro milli centimeters like a smirk but he covered it at the very next millisecond. Great just great.

This man in his uniform has the aura to control the atmosphere with his one piercing look. His brown orbs were shinning under the sun but it had nothing to be admired at this time as they shimmered with arrogance, rudeness, fury and rage unlike last night which glistened with amusement, care and mockery.

I wanted to run from him and hide myself inside a pit nearby although I know it will stain my dress with mud. I don't even want to see him as I know he has the upper hand in this situation compared to yesterday, as he was in my mansion. Floating in my own fright I failed to get down from my vehicle nor did any efforts to explain myself.

I wanted to bang my head for choosing this stupid road. He snapped his long fingers in front of my face pulling me out of the trance.

"Why din't you wear your helmet

Don't you know its safe to wear it" he paused as he inhaled a long breath

"Considering it as a rule you should pay the respective fine,

Or get into the van for your insensible behavior and your reckless speed". With this he left to the next victim. I was dumbfounded at his words, I expected him to show no traces of my recognition considering his cocky attitude but this was totally unanticipated. Did he really want me to land in jail? You pighead screw you.

I slowly peaked to the side where a police van was standing with three bulky men sitting inside with a horror look. This scared me to the extent that my bladder heaved to be bursted. One wrong move I will embarrass myself by peeing all over me. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry   I kept on incanting mentally as tears started brimming. This is the first time I'm caught in a situation like this not to mention with this haughty police officer.

I opened my mouth but ran shortage of words" Varuna you dumb head, There are two options available remember" squeaked my mind voice. Yes I'll pay the fine and escape this place. Thank god there were two options. Uffffffffffffffffff! Fighting my inner battle I din't notice him coming near me again with a balled fist. One minute I thought he's gonna punch me but he had other plans.

He came dangerously close to me and yelled at the top of his voice gaining everyone's attention "How dare you stand here even after my warning, We don't have all day Miss, pay the fine or rot in jail but before that get down from your damn vehicle now" his face burned with rage I literally jumped at his tone.

I slowly slid down from my Activa with tears escaping my eyes. I sensed people giving sympathetic looks to me through my peripheral vision which din't help me at all. I loathe people raising their voice at me especially in public but I had no choice only to comply with his words as I don't wanna land in jail. I hate you man if you don't have time then why are you wasting it scolding an innocent soul.

"Really Varuna ha ha ha

You and innocence are far ends", teased my brain which made me wonder is that really my brain as its not helping me even a bit. Hell with it.

After all the formalities and warning from the old constable they let me drive to office. I din't dare to move my eyes towards that pighead's direction. He's dangerous. But I know his eyes are fixated on me. Why on earth are you looking at me as though I'm your prey? Nooo I'm not your victim man because I paid the fine and gonna run from here, correction drive from here.

Still I can't digest the fact that I fought with him yesterday. Again I'm not gonna use this road at all. Its decided I will stay away from this man in all ways possible. I wanted to laugh at myself for thinking to avenge that man who's not to miss a police officer and also cry at the same time for my stupidity.

I quickly padded to my office after parking my scooter but fate is always a bit3h. The program was handed over to my colleague Silesh, who was waiting to defame me all times. Not again god. He joined this station a year ago but all he does is prodding his idiotic nose into my work. You meathead don't you have another day for your so called vengeance. I don't have any clue about what in the world made you dislike me. (Sigh).And I'm not gonna badger him about it as I have more important things to worry about.

Sighing after bearing all the wraths of my senior for my tardiness I left to my cabin but not before throwing a vicious glare to Silesh who was grinning like a maniac. I wanted nothing but to scratch his flawless face with my nails. My colleagues were equally sad about my program assigned to Silesh but I convinced them as I don't want them giving me pathetic looks.

Third person's P.O.V

This scene takes place in a deserted meat warehouse between a gangster and his goon

Gangster: what the fu3k, how did our plan fail? How the hell we missed our target?

(The gangster shouted at his men as he can't accept defeat)

Goon: It's our fault chief; there was an unanticipated incident which stopped us from the attack. But I promise this will not repeat.

Gangster: Throw your promise to the sluts you go with not to me. I want the work to be done soon or I'll slaughter you and feed my dogs, understand.

(The gangster was fuming and warned them about the consequences for their carelessness.)

Goon: (gulped looking at the four Rottweiler which watched him hungrily)

Please vote and comment.Thank you sugarplums for your response and support.

Silent sugarplums please vote. I need your feedback and support too.

With lots and lots of love

Thenmozhi Krishna