Part 6

Hi sugar plums, I'm back with the new update. Pls support me by your votes and comments.

Varuna's  P.O.V

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I'll die with these puzzled words. You psycho better land in mental asylum.

Only one person can relieve me from this mess. It's Aacha. Aacha is a retired military officer so he may have some contacts. That will help me. I'll tell him about this weirdo's features, he may find him, and shoot him but wait a minute, how did he know about the fire accident. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm totally confused.  ok Varuna back to his look

"He must be in his mid twenties

White shirt khaki pants

Muscled body

Atleast 6 feet

Caramel skin tone

Brown eyes

Formal stubbles

Buzzed hair style (this Greek lord had a formal buzzed haircut ha ha ha)

yep this will do

I'll notify these details to Aacha including his cheesy behavior. Nut head you will definitely pay for this. I smiled maliciously. I'll call him now.

Where's my mobile, for the past one minute I'm searching my phone, where did I keep it. Frustrated like hell. Crap!!..... Reality hit me. "You jackass your phone caused all this mess and still you forgot it". Oh noo my mobile is no more.

Tears were forming at the corner of my eyes looking into the aquarium, it was very close to my heart and now I lost it. It was all my negligence. I weeped, holding my phone after retrieving it from the aquarium. I ran to my room and fell on my bed. No one is there to console me, everyone thinks I'm a nincompoop, why god you're torturing me like this. I feel like getting inside my grave instantly .Tears started flowing down my cheeks all the while before I slipped into the darkness.

The next day I woke up with the sound of birds chirping. Slowly I opened my eyes; I guess my eyes are stuck with glue, very difficult to open. The sun was peeping into my room through the pink curtains; my room is pink personified with the walls painted in cyber pink, a king sized bed covered with silk sheets and fuscia pink duvet, taffy pink couch, hot pink glass coffee table and a bubble gum pink table lamp on the nightstand near my bed.

My room also has a door that opens to the balcony that gives a fantastic panorama of the city. There's also a walk in closet and a huge vanity in my room. Even the doors are adorned with pink color. I love my room.

Relishing the aweness of my room, I forgot about the previous day. Soon yesterday's events lined up in my mind.

Burnt mobile

Dumb stranger

Crying exercise

I doffed the duvet away from me and stood up with a clonk. I ran off my room to Aacha's room, but he was sleeping like a baby cuddling with pillows. Ha ha ha but when did they reach. Not having the heart to disturb his peaceful sleep. I made a mental note to inform him later.

Crap! Its 7:30 I have my program at 8:30. Speedily I rushed myself to finish my morning chores followed with a cold shower. I chose a yellow tube dress coming upto my knees with zebra striped shrugs. My eyes were covered with faint dark circles so I used concealer to cover it up and my regular foundation. I applied eyeliner and dusty pink lipstick. I brushed my hair to make it straight and left it free making the pink strands visible. Yippee I've colored my hair. I wore on my satchel and finally gave a last look at myself. Not bad Varuna even after a restless night you look gorgeous. Teased my inner sense.

Again the tears thinking about last night. Papa I miss u, pls come soon, I wanna lie on your lap

"Varuna no no no

You have a program to do

You're a tough girl" I pacified myself

Aachi was nowhere to be found so I decided to skip my breakfast. I think she must have gone to the temple. I left a message in a paper to Aachi about my early program.

I hopped on my scooter and drove off to my office. The morning breeze was calming my nerves. I caught the main road flooded with busy people. Suddenly I was halted in my track due to this police checking. Uhhhhhhhhhh God not today!

I saw a tall police officer inspecting a car before me, his back was facing me, and his uniform was fit projecting his biceps. He must have a workout history. His looks yelled authority. Still I can't see his face but I'm sure he must be handsome. He fisted his hand into a ball resisting him from punching someone. I sighed. Why it is all handsome people are rough.

"Arjun Sir there's another case without helmet". I heard an old constable talking to that tall built man. Okk I have a thing for boys who have a muscular physique, so I admire them more. I giggled to myself. Mmme by the way what did he say...... helmet. Ahhh yes holy Christ it's me who dint wear it. To say I'm not at all worried will be the biggest lie

Slowly the tall figure turned shocking me to the core. There stood the devil with all honor. Not again God. Yeppppe it's the dumb stranger again.

Author's note

Oops so finally the dumb stranger was Arjun (the male lead). Are my sugar plums excited for the next part because I'm pepped.

I'm jumping up and down looking at the amount of votes and views. Its all your encouragement. Thank you.

With lots of love

Thenmozhi Krishna