Part 11

Varuna's P.O.V

I gave a hangdog look to Aachi who shook her head muttering "Always the one to spoil the moment"; did she really say that uhhhh.........did she think we'll have a cliché moment Ohhhhhhhh God please ask the ground to swallow me. Arjun gave me a displeased look that clearly affirmed he was offended by my statement , hey please don't blame me dude your rude attitude towards a beautiful girl like me (Okkkk I'm exaggerating again ha ha ha ha) made me believe you're taken. But can I say these words to him noo so I just kept my mouth shut as usual.

Later I came to know that the cutipie name was Shashini but I like calling her ice cream because of her fluffy pink cheeks which reminds me of strawberry ice cream. Cutipie oops sorry its ice cream right yaa suddenly jumped from Arjun's hands flinging her arms towards me. Awww my ice cream I love you. Do you know the most ecstatic feeling in the world yes it's when an unacquainted baby wants us to carry them. Ohh that's when it striked me that ice cream wants me to take her to the holy bell to ring it again. Oww my cutie. Arjun reluctantly handed her to me. Hmme did he think I'll kidnap her dammit. I wanted to stomp my foot on the ground but considering it as childish act I refrained it. On that process Arjun's fingers brushed my forearms causing something to jump inside my stomach. There goes my hormonal diet inside the earth...So all my hard work resulted in anything but hormonal check. Ufffff

I quickly gave a cautious look to Arjun but he seemed least affected by our touch ooops accidental brush or my look. I scooped ice cream in my arms and she started playing with my pendant hanging deep in my neck. I kissed her strawberry cheeks and you know what she gave me Yeppe a cute kiss on both my cheeks. Haa ice cream very adorable. It reminds me of someone but I instantly dismissed the thought. Arjun and Aachi started their boring conversation which was tiring than my college economics lecture.

So I bore my full concentration on my cute little ice cream. As me and ice cream was completely lost in our world where we were giggling, making faces, tickling I forgot that we were in a public place. Suddenly I felt a nudge and I speedily looked towards Aachi raising my eyebrow. Aachi mouthed me to say thank you gesturing her forefinger towards Arjun. Why the hell should I say thank you to him. Ohhh yes I should show my gratitude to the most arrogant man who treated me like a plague in my own house for saving me that night from the most disastrous fire accident caused due to my carelessness. Please note the sarcasm. But I should do it due to my Aacha's order.

Aachi was called by the pandit to give us the pooja items so Aachi walked towards the altar leaving me all alone with this rude man. Ice cream was continuously fiddling with my pendant causing me to smile at her antics. Suddenly she jumped from my arms and ran towards a direction where Aachi was standing..... Oww I miss my ice cream. Now I should say thank you to this ruthless man.

"Okkkk Varuna you can do it common just a thank you

Open your mouth Varuna, say it

Remember Varuna don't look into his eyes

It will drink you in". Trained my brain.

Before I open my mouth I heard a throat clearing sound. I slowly peeked towards Arjun who was gazing at me intently. He gave me a once over look from my head to toes which left me all fiddling. I was not at all comfortable with his fervent gaze towards me. I was wearing a white full sleeved front cut kurti that came below my knees with green palazzo pants and a shawl.