Part 9

Varuna P.O.V

Why the crap you're annoyed with me . I wanted nothing but to peel that mesmerizing eyes out of his sockets. Uhhhhhhhh Sorry mister this time you can't menace me by your looks. I'm gonna maintain a stance as though I don't care about your presence and you're going to beg me to look at you. I internally patted my back for my awesome idea.

I slowly strolled across the living room giving a small smile to my Aacha and completely ignoring Arjun towards the kitchen. Guess what happened. Aachi made me a server pleading me to offer the juice to Arjun. I wanted to hang myself upside down for coming out of my room. Had no other alternative but to obey her words, I provided Arjun the juice bearing a very big scowl on my face purposely for him to notice me. But that idiot disregarded it casually.

Aacha made me sit beside him and continued his God knows what conversation with Arjun completely oblivious of the situation. Arjun on the other hand was giving one word replies or just a nod to my Aacha. (This man is sure a robot). Arjun maintained a rigid posture as though there were bees in his pants.ha ha ha

I don't know why but my eyes were incessantly gazing towards the arrogant, handsome man. Ok ok ok I know the reason he's attractive which makes me look at him. And there started my role of a scrutinizer. He was on his black V neck full sleeved tees and simple blue jeans. His cologne wafted all over the room and it was so addictive and masculine. I resisted myself from sniffing the scent loudly.Can you believe it I became such a jerk. Ohhhh God. This man brings weird thoughts into me....

There was no hint of stubbles on his face compared to yesturday adding to his sexiness. His buzzed hair damn they were little messy giving him bedroom looks. His muscles were neither bulky nor thinny it was in the ultimate shape. Casuals were tooooo good on him. I sighed and whined to God internally for creating him sooooo handsome. This is how my plan of gaining his attention got into the drainage.

"Varuna don't see him

Remember you have to make him see you and

not the other way around

no no no don't see him

this is so not you" reminded my super brain.

Before I could take my eyes off the ruthless man he caught me staring at him causing me to bend my head and stare at the floor to cover my awkwardness.

I came to know that Arjun and Aacha are jogging partners and the purpose of Arjun's visit was to return Aacha's books which were courteously granted by Aacha to Arjun. And the reason of his yesterday's visit was to check on my safety as Aacha had insisted him to inspect my whereabouts only because he's a police officer and he trusted Arjun. But thanks to the rude man who has given a hell to me without enlightening me about Aacha's request.

Aacha was also informed about my carelessness that almost burnt my hand yesturday. These people think that I'm a kid who needs escort all the time. Did they notice that I'm right infront of them? Ok it was my fault but they don't have to rub it on my face. I wanted to growl out thunderously. This is embarrassing me to the level that I started tapping my foot vigorously.

Arjun din't dart his gaze towards me throughout his stay. Bad too bad. Am I invisible? Can't you fu3king look at me once. Arjun left the place after his bye only to Aacha note the point only to Aacha. I marched across the entrance door to give a glance of me and to remind him of my presence. But that nut head never looked back. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh is he a gay? Can't he atleast say me a bye?

"Varuna he's dangerous

Remember what happened this morning

Stay away from him

Withdraw your plan of wooing him" I counseled myself. After leaving a harsh breath I finally came out of his spell. I corrected my lipstick and scooted off the house to check on the driver. Do you know the calamity that happened?

As clumsy as I am, particularly in this floor length dress I stumbled on the entrance stairs which caused me to fall on my stomach. Whoa that didn't occur. Two strong masculine hands caught me by my shoulders infront in an attempt to steady me. But it aggravated the situation causing the person to stagger back and fall on his butt. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I should appreciate myself for my presence of mind because I caught the railing at the right time preventing me from the fall. Your suspicion was right, it was Arjun who saved me but poor thing he had no one to save him. I was flabbergasted looking at his clumsy state in the ground and ruptured into a fit of laughter. Ha ha ha ha ha ah.

He gave me a murderous look and got up by himself ignoring my help. How much of ego will you have man? He groaned painfully deafening my ears. Keep your voice low man. I wanted to say this to him but I decided otherwise. I continued my laughing exercise though I know it's wrong. Hey don't blame me.

He yanked me towards him harshly by my waist locking my hands behind me with his left hand. A gasp of surprise escaped my lips earning his attention towards my lips. My lips started shivering and eyes bulged out. There was no gap between us. My breathing wow simply wow it has become sporadic and don't even ask me about my heart because it's waiting to jump out of my chest. This propinquity is very alien to me.

I could feel his stable heartbeat, as my chest was rising up and down causing a friction between us. His breath was fanning on my forehead which had a tinge of mint and lemon. I was dazed for a moment. But finally I got my sanity. I wriggled against his hold insisting him to leave me looking into his beautiful eyes which were boring intensely into mine.

"Don't you dare laugh at me

Or you should not blame me for the consequences" with these words he released me not before staring at my lips twice.

A/N

Sugar plums how was this chapter, well I hope u liked it pls don't forget to vote and comment. I need ur suggestions too if possible

I'm sorry still I can't decide the cast for this story..... can anyone suggest me.... Waiting for ur reply

Thanks for ur support sugarplums.... It persuaded me to write.....

Thenmozhi Krishna