Part 14

I hastily walked off the kitchen to my room after making sure everything was immaculate. You see I don't wanna face the wraths of my Aachi for tidiness. Concerning the fact that the cake will be delivered within fifteen minutes I planned to wash myself as I don't wanna scare the delivery boy or girl or whoever it is; with my powdery face and bird's nest hair. After peeling me off from that ridiculously sticky flour that was all over my face and removing the tangles in my hair I sauntered to the entrance to wait for my cake but not before making sure I look presentable. Well I don't want the delivery boy to think me as a maid looking at the outfit I'm wearing that is a simple plain black night gown which is all white due to the flour. That will make the situation more complicated.

You may think it's my curiosity got the best out of me that's why I'm waiting at the entrance to get the cake. Actually I'm standing here for some other reason, if suppose the delivery person rings the calling bell it will definitely disturb Aachi and Aacha who are resting peacefully in their room so in order to prevent that I'm here waiting in the entrance.

"Really Varuna just because

You don't wanna disturb your grandparents you're here

Ha ha ha I can't believe it" satirized my inner voice

Ok ok ok I'm standing here to prevent the delivery boy not to ring the bell because it may create unwanted doubts to my Aachi and not to forget the fact that she's always uncertain about my cooking skills. So she will definitely conclude that the cake was bought outside. Such a James Bond Ufffff. As expected the cake was delivered at the right time without any trouble and I too beat off the delivery boy before he rang the bell. So now I should carefully sneak the cake inside the house without anyone's notice.

First step well accomplished. Great Varuna super great. Now coming to the next step is to carefully uncover the cake and dump the wrappers inside the garbage without anyone's knowledge. I victoriously managed to remove the cake from its cover without any damage and also made sure the covers are at the depth of the dustbin. Final step is to cut the cake into irregular pieces yesss I'm gonna cut it irregularly mmme the reason is, if it is perfectly done it will create suspicion as Aachi knows my clumsiness and irregularity.

"Seriously Varuna even if you try

You can't cut it into perfect shapes" mocked my brain. Uhhhh shut up you brain always annoying the heck out of me. Now my cake is ready.

Ha ha ha no one is gonna find it.

Arjun you claim to be a police officer

But this time even you're gonna be fooled

Ha ha ha ah ah ah

As Papa will be here at six in the evening I have only less time to get ready for the dinner. Though it's just a family dinner I want to look smartly dressed as there will also be another person joining us Uhhh that's Arjun. You see I stink a mixture of flour and sweat. So I hurriedly took a bath and pulled on a sleeved hierarchy strap khaki dress that comes two inches above my knees. The dress has a beautiful black bow in the middle. I love this dress as it makes me look little taller than usual. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail with side swept bangs. I avoided makeup as it will look like I'm dressing up for someone; well that's the plan but I'm not gonna show it. I hope everyone by now know the person. Yeppe its Arjun.

 Yeppe its Arjun