Part 5

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww, totally unexpected 50 votes within a week. thank u all for ur humble support and thoughtful votes. I promise I wont disappoint U.  I dedicate this chapter to all my  lovely readers. Pls give me comments and don't forget to vote. Love U.

(Back to the story)

Varuna's  P.O.V

He's not a rapist because I didn't see lust in his eyes

Oh shit he must be a burglar, but why did he knock the door instead of breaking it.

Is he a ghost, nahhhhh not possible? I saw his legs

Definitely a psychopath. His actions confirm it. Whoa! he's gonna hurt me.

Scared will be an understatement for the situation I'm in now. Looking at his huge body I'm sure I can't even stand against him. He must be at least one foot taller than me. I'm not a fragile woman but comparing to his physique I'm an ant.

God this day can't be worse. Uttering silent mantras to give me strength I slowly rotated my eyes to check him. But as the house was consumed with darkness it took me a minute to notice the movements across the living room. This stranger, as if he owns the house walked into all rooms including the lavatory. Seriously even the lavatory. I was puzzled by his action. So I brought up myself to confront him. Paying no attention to my words he continued his work. How mean! Sure psycho

Vexed with his silent treatment I put on the masters switch to check what he's up to. Ahek! Ahek! Ahek! I coughed. Again the same smell.

Holy crap!!!!!!!! Why the house is covered with smoke. I dashed into my bedroom. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I screamed out loud looking at the fire. My heart wrecked eyeing at my half burning mobile in the room.

It was my fault; I forgot to remove it from the charger. I lost my papa's gift.

Incautiously, I ran to the nightstand where my mobile was placed and tried to save my treasure. You heard it right my mobile is my treasure. Without any further thoughts I pulled my mobile from the charger in an attempt to save it. But it worsened the situation by burning my hands.

In a matter of no time, a pair of strong hands snatched the burning mobile from me and threw it in the aquarium opposite to my room. He switched off the charger to avoid further damage. I became numb. Everything was spinning around me, my hands were hurting and I had an irresistible pain.

But soon my hands were soaked in a bowl of ice cubes. Ohhhhhhhhhhooooooo I came to my senses. It was the head case who saved me. But why did he save me. He should kill me right. Uffffffff he has some humanity, which means he's not a psycho. But where did he get the bowl and ice cubes. Gosh!

Soon the pain alleviated. He sat on the recliner in the living area and motioned me to sit. We both sat there silently for seconds. I inspected my hands thank god there were no blisters. He was incessantly staring at my every movement. I felt uneasy at his heated gaze.

I think he'll swallow me with his eyes.

Why is he looking at me like that?

Am I a freaking discovery channel?

I expected him to speak but he made no efforts so I broke the uncomfortable silence "Sorry to ask u this, but I'm curious, I'm cent percent sure you're not a burglar or a criminal or ummm I mean a psycho, but still I have my doubts so you better tell me, who are you? I breathed out

He chortled," So you think I'm a psycho. Ha ha ha it's ridiculous", his laugh made me drool for him once again forgetting his haughty actions. His eyes twinkled and forehead shrunk when he laughed exposing his perfectly shaped teeth. Wow just wow. This man must be named for his sexiness.

" If you're done checking me out, I'll be just leaving", he said

Oops I'm caught red-handed; I gave him a sheepish smile. Varuna you imbecile this is what you get when you go out of your principles. Admonished my super brain.

"Ms. Ramachandran be safe, Don't burn this mansion", he smirked.

"That's not the concern of yours. So you better don't put your nose into others business .Get out of my house; I don't wanna see you in my life. You third rated stranger" I retorted back

Yes I said that Tit for Tat. My eyes were boiling with rage, how dare he to tease me, not to forget in my own house. Still he didn't reveal his identity. Did he think I'm a fool? Rascal I hate him.

He was amazed by my outburst and finally said"I'm sure we'll meet" with that he left. What did he mean, Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh? I think I'll die with these puzzled words. You psycho better land in mental asylum .