Chapter 20

Arjun P.O.V
"What does the medical report about the driver say" was my first question. There was dead silence in the room only the paper ruffling due to the breeze was heard. The bloody damn sound was annoying me uhhhhh. I groaned loudly causing Sri Ram to fidget and shift on his legs; he's the youngest and newbie to this team so he's always a frightened fool with intelligence. Everyone's posture in the room was dropped down as though they have lost a battle. Godddddddddd these boys!!!! why are they sooooo scared of me.

I flicked my eyes on Fahad who was leaning on the nearby wall with his hands folded back and eyes representing a soulless pit a bright signal that we were sailing in a sinking boat. Damn shit!!!!!!!! Double shit. He marched towards me with no emotions on his face and took hold of the blue file which was laying on the table and read it in his deep hard voice

"Well!!!! sir the doctor said that his head injury have lead to sudden bleeding on his ears which meant the brain was affected and that was the reason to his death." He reported to me with his eyes casted towards the file in his hands.

"What the fu.king fu.k" I growled pulling the file from Fahad's hands which he gave me the very next instant. Normally I don't swear but if I'm very badly enraged I can't bring up a filter to my mouth. I read every shitty medical detail about that moron driver Muthu to get a clue. I very well know that he had a very bad injury on his legs due to a bullet which I gifted his calf while he tried to escape us but head injury was not addressed as a big deal to us by the doctors who inspected him. How the hell they ignored such a damn big serious issue.

"Sir Muthu's scan report which was taken yesterday also revealed his internal bleeding. The doctors notified me about it yesterday" Sri Ram announced with fear dripping in his each word.

"And you're informing me today that to after that bast.rd's death, are you even serious about the issue on our hands Sri Ram" I yelled at him to which he flinched. The tension was sooooo strong in the room that even an insane can recognize it. My temper was rising to its peak, I felt like punching a wooden rock uhhhhhhh. I said him to report me every detail about his health and he acted as a fu.king careless dullard. Why the hell did I put him in this team......Godddddd now I have second thoughts about my decision

I can clearly feel the fury flowing all over my blood resulting in burning sensation all over my body. I gave a pointed look to Sri Ram for him to explain his dull witted act. Just a look is enough for them to understand my question. I waited with a burning rage inside me. He cleared his throat and stiffened his shoulders to answer me. "sir uhmmmm actually the doctors....... "he stammered followed by a long pause probably thinking about what to say to convince me; damn hell he now tries to cover up his mistake with a lame excuse

I spoke to him calmly but inside my blood boiled to rip his head from his body. This is all effed up now. What a pigsty we are landed in now.

"I don't need you to defend yourself now" I snarled.
"The mistake is already done
Now we have to clear the mess
I want you bring me the record who all visited Muthu
When he was admitted in the hospital"

With that order from me Sri Ram left the room quietly with his head hung low. I hope this warning will make him work more consciously. Well I'm not a person to dwell at the mistakes of others and blame them for the entire fiasco. So now coming back to the issue at hand I ordered Fahad to bring me the video footage of the Muthu's hospital room from the camera we have secretly placed without anyone's knowledge.

I still remember the day when this brute of driver was caught by us. It was a gloomy evening when we were checking all vehicles on the road side just to confirm that there were no weapons or illegal money transacted during the election time. We've got threat calls from unknown persons or to say from terrorists about their plan to destroy the peaceful Election Day. So police officers were accumulated in each and every corners of the city to have an eye on any suspicious activity. Even police dogs were lined up to track any explosives.
That's when the truck came into our view; the criminal minded Muthu I mean the driver tried to dodge us by making us believe that he was transporting milk powder tins and......