Part 10

Arjun P.O.V

Once I got outside the mansion I left a harsh breath bringing myself out from the aftermath effect. "Damn it was a close call Arjun..... You would have kissed her if she hadn't wriggled in your arms" my mind voiced its thoughts. I can't believe it. I just lost control that easily. What have you done Arjun? You became a pervert. Man I'm not gonna lie her lips were so tempting...

That girl what's her name uhhh yeah Varuna an epitome of innocence coated with stupidity. I soo dislike her but somewhere there is a part in me that like her no no just leave it like that . Her almond charcoal eyes do the magic holding all kinds of emotions. She's a girl who barely hides her emotions which marks her uniqueness. I can clearly understand that she wants to stay unaffected by my presence but fails miserably ohhh poor her. Yes I know she's scared of me and I like intimidating people just by my look. That worked well with her.

She shouldn't have ignited my anger by her laughter a very wrong move. Seriously dude what you did with her was the worst move ever chirped my brain. I simply ignored it. For laughing at me she deserves it. But still her red fleshy lips disturb me. Come out of it Arjun. You have other work rather than having thoughts about an idiotic girl.

Ufff I puffed out the air putting a stop button to my inner turmoil as I started my bike.

Varuna P.O.V

The sound of the bullet bike riding off jerked me out of my reverie. "What just happened? Did he really think to kiss me? Suddenly there arouse anger in me.

What is wrong with you Varuna?

Were your throat clogged?

Can't you just shout at him?

How did you get into his spell?

Why din't you slap him Varuna?

Where did your feminist mind go?

How did you become so vulnerable Varuna?

He touched you Varuna

He touched you

He maneuvered you Varuna

So many voices were heard inside me. I can't turn a dumb ear to these questions as I know it's all right. Its my fault. My heartbeat is still erratic and I'm trembling as though I'm in Himalayas. Ahhhhhhhhhhh I wanted to screech out loud for my incapability. I hate you Arjun you're trying to crumple down my walls without any struggle.

Sanju's engagement was a blast with cousins chatting, teasing, selfies etc etc but my mind was thoroughly engrossed by Arjun. I can still feel his warmth on me creating a tingling sensation. I wanted nothing but wash myself off to erase his traces; not that it's disgusting but it creates goose bumps all over my body. An uncanny feeling emits in me. I managed to stay unperturbed from his thoughts. But all my plans to enjoy Sanju's engagement became futile because of you Arjun. Uhhhhhhhh Arjun what are you doing to me?

Aachi and Aacha queried me about my tranquility on our return ride but I kept my mouth zipped. I can't discuss it with them; it kind of makes me uncomfortable. "Varuna I think you are falling for Arjun" chirped my brain. Ewwwwwww where did this thought come from? You brainless brain can't you come up with some other suggestions.