Chapter 23

Varuna's P.O.V

To say Krishna's mansion I mean Arjun's house was beautiful will be an understatement. It was a simple cute bungalow with soo many eye catchy things. The first thing that gained my attention before entering the house was the large coconut palm tree in a pot placed on both the sides of the entrance door. Uhm why's the stem of the plant red in color?
"Varuna don't worry me about something
which I have no idea about" scolded my inner voice.

Uffffo my brain never fails to prove me its brainless. Okkkk now back to Arjun's house intro.As it was little dark outside I was unable to admire the beauty of the huge garden but I got a glimpse of the perfectly mowed grass lawn and the umbrella shaped topiary plants. The only word that came upto my mind looking at the outdoor of the house was "beauteous".

A young lady adorned in an elegant blue saree probably on her late twenties came out of the house to welcome us. Her skin was a brown mixed yellow undertone which was soo appealing, her figure slender but tall maybe 5.7 or more but definitely taller than me. Her face was gleaming with happiness and the thing which attracted me the most was her violet eyes which told the depth of her joy. One look at her anyone can get the positive vibes as she's a person full of energy and enthu. She folded her hands in Indian style and invited Aacha and Aachi for which Aachi grinned and introduced me to her. Finally I came to know the name of the beautiful lady was Anandhi who happens to be ice cream's (Shashi) mom. Aachi also informed me that she has already visited Arjun's house plenty of times and has became pretty acquainted with his family.

After the pleasantries of me introducing myself and a warm hug I planned to call the beautiful lady Anandhi Akka as she was little elder to me. When I addressed her as Anandhi akka she gave me a vibrant smile with her cute dimples the same dimples which I had seen on my ice cream's (Shashi) cheeks. Wowww!!!!!! I simply love her even though I've known her only for a while as she's the mom of my ice cream (Shashi) and she's sooooo nice to me.

"Arjun Mr. Prathap family has come"

Anandhi akka shouted. Uhhhh did I say I love her? Correction I think I should change my decision now as she was making me land in trouble. God why's everyone hell bent to make me meet Arjun. OMG! OMG! OMG! I'm gonna meet the Greek lord again and I'm not at all prepared for it.
"No no no Varuna just relax
He's not gonna eat you stupid" coached my mind voice.

There came Arjun looking all stunning in a blue shirt and grey jeans. My breath got stuck in the throat looking at him; damn he looked sooooo handsome with a charming smile on his face. Literally a drool worthy sight. Arjun's buzzed hair was little messy, his square jaws were covered with a little peeking of stubbles that gave him a sexy look, his pouty lips were stretched wide uhhhm why?????? Ohh yeah Arjun was smiling right... shit!!!!! I forgot that. As I was staring, he suddenly jerked his head to move his hair from his forehead, each thread falling perfectly, weaving together that framed his tanned face Woww. I think I'm slobbering. His alluring chocolate brown eyes were charged with contentment until they met mine. There was a pure surprised look on Arjun's gorgeous face when he saw me which then turned into a smirk. Ehhhh why's he smirking?.

Arjun eyes roamed all over my face and finally his gaze settled on my lips making me super conscious. Uhhhh did any drool escape my mouth without my knowledge. Goddd please don't make my nightmare come true. Uhhhh why can't he move his eyes off my lips? Are my lips an exhibition article for him to look at it this long? Pervert. As I was figuring out Arjun's expression I didn't move my gaze away from him for a long time until there was a nudge which was obviously made by Aachi. Only then I noticed Arjun's family giving me a weird looks oops did they notice me ogling at Arjun.