All I Want For Christmas (jikook)

"Come on hyung it's time to get up!" Jungkook shouts as he jumps up and down on Jimin's bed. Jimin opened his eyes to glare at the younger. Jungkook was beaming at him with his big bunny smile. Luckily Jimin was the last one still asleep in his room. He couldn't help but smile at Kookie and wanted to reach up and squeeze his cheeks.

Jungkook fell down on top of him and wrapped him in a big hug. Jungkook had been very affectionate lately and Jimin had no idea why. He was always clinging to his side and wanted hugs and would sometimes go as far as kissing him on the cheek when they weren't around many people. The other members noticed too.

Jungkook on the other hand has a huge crush on Jimin and is hoping his hyung will feel the same way as him. His plan for the day is for them to go Christmas shopping for each other and if all goes well Jungkook will confess at the end of the day. He's nervous and excited at the same time.

"Kookie-ah what's up? It's only like 8:30 and it's an off day." Jimin laughs into Jungkook's neck as he tightens his grip around the younger.
"Lets go shopping, hyung!" His eyes are gleaming.
"Shopping for what?"
"Christmas!"
"But Kookie it's only the 1st." Jungkook lets go of him and sits up on the bed, pouting. Jimin looks at his sad face and puffed out lips and it takes everything in him not to lean over and kiss them. He's been in love with Jungkook for months, but now that he's being more affectionate it's even worse. He settles for grabbing Jungkook and wrapping his arms around him. He feels the younger smile into his shoulder from the embrace.

"Alright Kookie, I'll go."

They walk out into the cold with thick wool coats and scarves around their necks. It's pretty windy and chilly out today and it's still early in the morning. Jungkook is shocked when Jimin grabs his hand. He stops from the shock of cold from his hand.
"Hyung! Did you not wear gloves?" Jungkook starts taking his off.
"No, no I'm okay Kookie put your gloves on." He listens to Jimin reluctantly. He grabs one of his hands in both hands and starts rubbing them together. Jimin smiles at the sweet gesture as he picks up the other hand and does the same.
"Thank you Jungkookie." He smiles. Jungkook smiles in return and they continue walking hand in hand all the way to the shops.

"Alright hyung, here's the plan. We're gonna split up and shop for each other and then meet up at the coffee shop at 11. From there we can get gifts for the others if you'd like after having a mocha of course." Jimin smiled at the idea and nodded his head before they went their separate ways.

Jungkook walks down one block of the little shopping district taking in all the Christmas spirit. He stops in front of a jewelry shop. He doesn't want to get Jimin anything too girly, but he wants it to be memorable. The lady helps him find a subtle gold locket that you can have engraved with whatever you want on the inside. He decides on 'I love you Jiminie hyung.' And on the other side he puts 'JK + JM'. The engraving takes an hour so he continues to shop. He stops at a clothing store and picks out a sweater for ₩90,000. After that he goes to the candy store. He's about to order some truffles when he sees Jimin step up to the counter a few feet away from him. He didn't see Jungkook. Kookie races to get behind a candy kiosk and watches as Jimin orders some of Jungkook's favorite chocolates and has them put into a heart shaped box. Weird.

After they split up Jimin headed straight for the clothing store. He picks up two new white t-shirts for Jungkook as well as some sweaters. A few doors down he goes to the shoe stores and spies some Timberlands he doesn't think Jungkook has. He obviously can't leave without those. After that he's on his way to the candy shop. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Jungkook in the jewelry store talking to a lady about what looks like a necklace. Weird.

At 11:00 sharp Jimin walks into the coffee shop and sees Jungkook sitting at a booth. He waves to him and walks over immediately smiling as he sees Jungkook's bunny smile.
"So did you finish shopping hyung?" He asks. Jimin nods. "Did you?" A blush heats up Jungkooks face as he nods.
"I ordered our mochas." He says brightly.
"Thank goodness. I could use some warming up." Jungkook smiles and looks down at his phone. He's so precious and yet so manly. Jimin is convinced it's impossible to not fall for him.

Jungkook feels the heat of Jimin staring at him. He's scared to look up because he doesn't want him to look away. He doesn't have a choice when the barista walks over and sets down their drinks. "Thank you." Jimin says and sets his mug in front of him. He stirs a spoon in it delightfully and Jungkook can't help but smile at how happy he looks. His hair is nicely styled revealing his forehead and his skin looks smooth and flawless. His brown orbs of his eyes are shining brightly. Jungkook is brought out of his daze by his hyung's voice.

"Jungkookie you know you're staring right." Jimin smiles into his cup. Jungkook lightly shakes his head and mumbles for words. "It's okay, I just don't want your coffee to get cold!"
Jimin laughs.
"You just look very nice today hyung." Jimin looks up at the pink cheeks of the younger and wonders if they look that way from the hot drink or from giving his hyung a compliment.

After they finish their coffee they drag their bags around town shopping for their hyungs..and Taehyung. Jungkook looks ecstatic and Jimin hopes it's from his company and not just from shopping.

Jungkook is oh so happy to spend the day with his Jiminie and is anticipating the evening. For now he tries to focus on shopping, but keeps getting stuck in Jimin's smiles and laughs and occasionally hugs. He's convinced that it's impossible not to fall for Jimin hyung.

At around 6 pm they make their way to a nice restaurant to finish the night. Once they're seated Jungkook starts to get anxious. He's about to say something to start his confession when Jimin cuts him off.
"So, what did you get me Kookie?" Jimin asks with a smirk.
"Uhh it's not Christmas yet hyung! Maybe you can have a present early though..." Jungkook mumbles the last part.
"Yes! Give me one now!" Jimin practically shouts. Jungkook's cheeks get red as he leans down to get a small bag. From there he pulls out a small box and hands it to Jimin. Jungkook wants him to open it and see his reaction before he confesses anything.

Jimin smiles as he opens up the box. He then looks at the golden locket with confusion before opening it up. I love you Jiminie hyung. JK + JM. Jimin ponders the words for a second. Does he mean as a brother? But the initials are so contradicting. "What's this mean Kookie?" He questions as he looks up at the younger. He sees he has tears in his eyes. "Jungkook what's wrong?" Jimin sets down the box and grabs his hand from across the table. "Talk to me Kookie." Jimin pleads.

"Hyung. I've been waiting a long time to tell you this, but I love you. And not as just my hyung, but something more. You're just so amazing and handsome and everything you do makes me smile. It breaks me when you're sad and I'm happiest when you're happy. It wasn't till a couple months ago I realized that this was more than me being concerned for my hyung. I'm concerned for my Jiminie. Because I'm in love with you." Jimin looks at the tears falling down the younger's face and knows he meant every word.

"Kookie, y-you love me?" Jimin asks. Jungkook slowly meets his eyes and nods. He watches him take the locket from the box and hook it around his neck. It's a perfect fit. Jimin looks up and smiles his signature eye smile.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asks. Jimin stands up and Kookie follows suit. Jimin kisses his cheek and wraps his arms around him which surprises Jungkook, but he does the same.

"I love you too, Jungkookie-ah." Jimin whispers as he pulls away. He takes one look at Jungkook before closing the space between their lips. Jungkook is taken by surprise, but eventually kisses back. After a minute he feels Jimin pull away.

"All I want for Christmas is you, Kookie."

"All I want for Christmas is you too, hyung."