Frozen (rapper line)

Finally Christmas Eve was here and the whole dorm was pumped and ready to go. The house was decorated, presents were wrapped, cookies intact, and the fans were blessed by Christmas selcas. It was all perfect and nothing could go wrong. The eldest hyung and youngest members were tucked away in bed for the night so they'd have energy in the morning. Just when the rapper line were thinking about going to bed the worst happened. The heat went out. Again. Only this time they had electricity everywhere else.

"Not this bs again." Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok sighed and put a hand to his face. Namjoon just shook his head and got up from the couch to get the maintenance information off the fridge. He called the number on the paper and the other two waited intently to hear the news.

"Really?!...yes...alright I understand....thank you, bye."
"What's the news this time, Namjoon?"
"The heat isn't working in the whole building until tomorrow morning." Yoongi groaned and Hoseok frowned.

"Wait guys I know how to make this bearable!" Hoseok shouted.
"What's your plan now, Hobi?" Yoongi asked.
"How about we snuggle up in big blankets and watch Frozen!" Hoseok was beaming and anticipating the reaction of the other two.
"Nope. There's no way I'm doing that." Yoongi mumbled and glared at Hobi. Hobi knew he could get him to cave.

20 minutes later

"See hyung! I told you this was fun!" Hobi shouted as the three boys were curled up on the couch in a big comforter with Frozen starting on the screen. Yoongi was squished in between Namjoon and Hobi. "The only thing that makes this even relatively okay is that there's popcorn going into my face." Yoongi said blankly. Hobi and Namjoon chuckled and ruffled his hair.

Namjoon was having a great time until Hobi started singing along to the frozen songs. "LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOOOORRR!" Namjoon cringed and dealt with it, but could feel the anger boiling up in his small hyung next to him. Yoongi had had enough and the movie was only 25 minutes deep. And even worse...only three songs deep.

Hobi was practically jumping up and down on the couch during Let it Go which he attempted to belt out. Yoongi had enough. He cleared his throat which Hobi didn't catch, but Namjoon did. It was about to go down.

"YAH! JUNG HOSEOK! YOU SOUND LIKE A DYING COW! YOU ARE IN THE RAPPER LINE FOR A REASON! YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO SING SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT UP BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEONE MY EARS ARE ALREADY BLEEDING!!!" Yoongi yelled to the point that even the vocals of the group were peeking out of their rooms.

Yoongi glared at Hoseok and soon regretted it as he saw his lip begin to tremble. "I'm so sorry hyung I just wanted to have so fun." Hoseok mumbled and the tears began rolling down his face. He wiped at them frantically before throwing the blanket off him and shuffling quietly into his bedroom. Yoongi frowned and sunk back into the couch with a long sigh and eyes closed.

"I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. He was just so damn annoying." Yoongi rubbed his head and looked up to see Namjoon glaring at him. He watched as he stood up and walked away, but stopped at the doorway.

"I'm not even Hobi, but you hurt my feelings tonight. I was just dealing with it because I knew how happy he was. You better figure out how to fix this." Namjoon said solemnly before walking into Hoseok's room and shutting the door.

Yoongi sighed and felt tears at the corners of his eyes. What had he done? He had to think of something to fix it. And fast.

He looked at the tv and decided to finish watching the movie. It made him sat because Hoseok is his Anna. He's everyone's Anna. He's so bright and happy and always ready to help and cheer everyone up. Seeing him cry like that because of something he had said really broke Yoongi.

He walked down the hallway and into Hoseok's room where he found Namjoon and him sitting up in bed with his head on Namjoon's shoulder. Namjoon looked up and glared at Yoongi, but Hoseok couldn't even look at him.

"Hey guys. I'm not really good with talking, but I finished the movie out there and I realized that even the most frozen hearts and parts of life can be melted by love. And honestly Hobi you melt my heart. I told myself I wouldn't let you in like that, but then I learned that some people are worth melting for."

Yoongi looked down as he felt a tear roll down his cheek. He brushed it away and looked back up at the two and saw Hobi crying harder than he was before with a bittersweet smile on his face. He outstretched his arms and surprisingly, Yoongi crawled up on the bed and into them.

"I love you Yoongi hyung."
"I love you too Hobi."

The three boys got out the laptop and began to watch the movie again in their layers of blankets. But this time they didn't even make it to Let it Go before they all fell asleep snuggled next to each other on the frozen night of Christmas Eve.

~~~

A/N: here's the one for today!!! I'm about to write the one for tomorrow as well as a surprise for you guys! Happy Christmas Eve everyone and thank you for the reads, comments, and votes!😊❤