Ice (jihope)

"Jiminieeee."
"What is it hyung?"
"Lets go do something."
"It's like 8:00 at night already."
"I know, but I'm bored."
"Well, what did you have in mind?"
"Lets go ice skating."

Jimin and Hobi looked at each other and smiled. "Alright. Let's go." Jimin said as he got up to find his ice skates. Little did he know Hobi was already wearing his.

When Jimin found his skates Hobi dragged him out of the door. "Are we going to the big skate rink at the park?" Jimin asked.
"Yes of course."
"Won't there be a lot of fans there?"
"Probably, but who cares. Maybe some of the fan site noonas will be there."
"Well let's hope for no saesangs."

They reached the skate rink and it was PACKED. "Hyung, are you sure about this?" All Hobi did was smile. "Hobi..." he smiled wider as he grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him down the path to the skate rink entrance.

"Hurry Jiminie get your skates on!"
"I'm trying I'm trying!" Hobi looked out at the rink with glowing eyes. The whole place was lit up with Christmas lights and had a tall Christmas tree in the middle that stood so high into the sky.

"Hyung." Jimin said as he elbowed Hobi. He was too mesmerized by the pretty lights that he didn't even hear him. "HOBI HYUNG!" Jimin shouted in his ear.
"AISH. What was that for?" Hobi asked as he pouted and rubbed his ear. Jimin laughed until his eyes turned into crescents and grabbed his hyung's hand. He led them into the rink.

Hobi took his first step on the ice flawlessly while Jimin...well...Jimin struggled a lot. "I haven't skated in like 5 years so bear with me." Jimin said nervously as he tried to prevent his legs from sprawling out on the ice. Hobi turned and laughed at him. "I haven't skated since I was 11!" Hobi shouted as he laughed at the younger. Jimin looked up at Hobi with wide eyes. "What kind of wizard are you?" He asked. His reply was Hobi letting go of his hand and skating away from him.

"H-hyung!" Jimin yelled as he fell down flat on the ice. Hobi twirled around and skated back towards him. "I'm not a wizard." Hobi said as he flew over Jimin's legs in a flawless jump. "I'm a dancer." He whispered as he landed too close for comfort by Jimin's face.

Jimin sat up in shock of his elder. He watched Hobi's flawless jumps and spins that left many of the people around them in awe. Jimin smirked and shook his head. "Just like dancing huh?" Jimin mumbled as he used the bar to get back up. "Two can play at that game."

Jimin looked down at his skates and imagined himself back home at the studio doing some contemporary or ballet choreography. He let go of the bar and smirked at Hobi. "They didn't make me one of the lead dancers for nothing." He mumbled and pushed off the wall.

His eyes had been closed as he was scared of what would happen, but he didn't feel the impact of the fall. He opened his eyes and realized he was delicately gliding down the ice. Hobi turned and his eyes widened at Jimin's perfect poses.

"Hey Hoseok!" Jimin called as he spun around his elder. Hobi was frozen in shock at watching Jimin. "I'm a dancer." Jimin whispered to Hobi once he was close enough. Hobi frowned and continued trying to impress the people around him.

Soon two girls skated by and saw the two members of BTS and tried their hardest not to freak out. "Hey Aera." The girl whispered to her unnie. "I have a great idea."

Jimin and Hobi eyed the two girls that were watching them and whispering. Fans. Jimin rolled his eyes and continued skating around with Hobi as the two girls headed over to the DJ. The two boys stopped in their tracks when Blood Sweat & Tears started playing.

"Oh lord here we go." Jimin mumbled. The two girls skated over to the side to watch the boys from afar as everyone else was getting hyped up from the song. The DJ paused the song and took out his mic.

"It looks like we have two very special guests tonight! Everyone please be kind in welcoming two of the Bangtan Boys themselves, Jimin and J-Hope!!" Oh no. Jimin was mortified while Hobi was smiling and waving at the fans crowding around. Once everyone was done cheering the music came on. Hobi and Jimin looked at each other and the cheering fans and knew the right thing to do...

Dance.

They danced their little hearts out on the ice to their hit song and everyone loved it. They all had out their phones to take videos. Jimin was a little shy and embarrassed, but Hobi loved the attention. Finally Jimin decided to even sing a bit.

BACK AT HOME

"Hey hyung come look at this!" Jungkook laughed on the couch with Taehyung. Namjoon walked over to see what they were looking at. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he watched Jimin and Hoseok dancing to I Need U.

"That's it guys." Namjoon said with a serious tone as he threw stuff around in the coat closet. "What is it hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Get your skates and lets go."

BACK AT THE RINK

The fans cheered as Hobi and Jimin did the choreography to their songs perfectly. They stopped as they heard the crowd gasp and turn their attention away from them. "What the..?" Jimin mumbled. They raced to the back of the crowd that was at the entrance, but couldn't see over their heads.

"Yoongi oppa!" They heard a fan shout.
"Seokjinnie-ah!" They heard another shout. Jimin and Hobi looked at each other. "No way." They said in unison.

A path through the crowd broke and a smiling Jungkook came gliding through. "Jungkookie?!" Jimin shouted.
"Hey hyung!" Jungkook shouted. Next came a sulking Yoongi that skated flawlessly through the end of the crowd followed by Taehyung and Namjoon and lastly Jin.

"We couldn't have 2/7 members here dancing alone, could we?" Namjoon asked as he spun around the pair. Their conversation was interrupted by the DJ.

"Lets light some Fire to the skate rink and welcome BTS!" He shouted as everyone cheered and more people showed up to the rink. BTS had the spotlight as Fire began to play. They skated around and did their choreo and amazingly none of them fell down.

When the song was over the members greeted the fans as another one of their songs played in the background. They took selcas with them and signed some of their things before deciding it was time to leave the park.

They all joked around all the way home. By the time they reached the dorm they were exhausted and all went straight to get ready for bed.

"Hey Hobi hyung." Jimin called as he ran into him in the hallway.
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for helping me skate and dancing with me. It was a lot of fun."

"Awwwhh Jiminie." Hobi cooed as he wrapped an arm around the younger.

"Yah! Let me go I'm going to bed."
"Okay okay good night Jiminie."

"Good night hyung."

~~

A/N: this was so fun to write ashdjkdifoc
I hope to have another one up tonight! I gotta get to work if I want these all done by Christmas! This one was sooooo long but oh my goodness my jihope hearteeeuuu.

Thank you all for almost 200 reads!
Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote!!