The Bangtan Carolers (all)

Jin walked out to the living room banging a wooden spoon onto a frying pan. The 6 boys looked up waiting for what their mother had to say.

"Why are you all just sitting there?! Don't you know what today is?!" Jin shouted.
"Uhhh December 15th?" Taehyung asked.
"No! Well yes, but today is the day we're caroling at some of our fans houses!" The members stared at him confused.

"Don't you pabos remember?! PD nim sent the address list!" Jin shouted and glared at his dongsaengs. Namjoon's eyes widened as he remembered their task. "How many houses do we have, hyung?" Namjoon asked. Jin pulled out the list and started counting. "36."

"36?!" Everyone shouted in unison.
"It's already 5:00!" Hoseok shouted.
"Yes! That's why we need to get going! Our stylists will be here in five minutes to help us look presentable, but then we gotta go!"
"Will there be a camera crew?" Yoongi asked. Jin nodded which received a loud sigh and eye roll from the younger.

The members raced to put on their nicer clothes and fix themselves a bit for the stylists. Jin had already done that so as he waited for the stylists he got together the sheet music for the other members.

Once the stylists arrived everyone was out in the living room getting their hair done and were given outfits to wear. "Seriously? This sweater?" Taehyung whined. Jin shushed him and lightly hit his arm. Jin was very passionate about the day.

After about an hour they were ready to go and all piled into two vans. One for the camera crew and one for the members. They all had on nice sweaters and long wool coats and had to wear some sort of accessory. Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung wore different colored antlers. Namjoon wore a Santa hat, Suga had ear muffs, and Jin wore an elf hat. They were very festive whether they wanted to be or not.

They arrived at the first house that belonged to a young 14 year old girl named So-hyeon and her 17 year old unnie named Mi-ran. They're huge fans of BTS. Mi-ran's bias is Jungkook and So-hyeon's is J-Hope. They had signed photo cards for the two girls.

They climbed out of the van and started walking up the driveway. "Everyone make sure you're qui-" Jin was cut off by Namjoon slipping on the ice and falling to the ground bringing both Hoseok and Jungkook down with him. Crash. Jin cringed and shut his eyes.

"What's going on out here?" Jin looked to see who he assumed was Mi-ran standing outside the front door with wide eyes as she realized who was there. "Guys let's start they can get up on their own." Jin hissed. He turned back towards the girl and the boys who were still standing followed him towards the door and began to sing.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year!"

The girl stood in awe and ran in the house to tell the rest of her family. The group smiled and congratulated each other for singing well. Soon an older woman came to the door smiling and ushering the boys in for some hot cocoa. The boys drank it down and even got seconds not realizing this would not be the first cup of hot cocoa they would be offered that night.

"We just wanted to spread some Christmas cheer to our beloved fans." Namjoon told the girls and their family. The house was nicely decorated and the youngest was even wearing a BTS hoodie. They gave the girls the cards and parted ways. They were there 20 minutes and still had 35 houses left to go.

The next two were on the same street which was convenient. One house only had 1 fan and the next house had 5. They went as quickly as they could and sang Jingle Bells at the first and Let It Snow at the second one. They had only been to three houses and everyone was tired except the maknaes and Hobi.

They went to the next neighborhood and hit up 7 more houses and 19 more fans, but everyone was exhausted from the cold and walking. "Hey hyung. Maybe we should just do an open fan meet at the park kinda like we did yesterday?" Yoongi questioned. Jin looked at him and mulled over the decision. "Hmmm. Good idea."

"Alright someone get out a phone for v live we're going to the park a few blocks away." Jin said as the other members followed him. Jimin got out his phone and selfie stick and began going live on the BTS account.

"Hello everyone it's Jimin here-"
"And Kookie!"
"And your hooooppe!"
"Okay okay we're all here." Jimin laughed.
"And we're on our way to Hyochang Park!" Jin shouted.
"For a little bit of a Christmas concert!" Namjoon yelled.
"Be there or be-"
"A circle!" Hobi shouted and Jimin laughed.
"Alright we're here bye bye now." Jimin said and shut the broadcast off.

They sat on some stone steps in a field and waited to see if anyone would show up. Their camera crew was set up and ready for whatever. They saw a couple cars pull up across the street and 4 girls ran down the path up to the steps.

"Hey it's our first four fans! How are you ladies doing?" Namjoon asked and they just stood there with giddy looks on their faces. "That's what I thought." Namjoon said as 8 more people walked down. Then 12 more. Then 40 more. Then more and more until there were people standing in the street.

"Show time boys." Jimin said with a smirk. They had the park crew turn on the lights on the trees so everyone could see. They also had the microphones they usually wear on stage strapped on.

"How is everyone doing tonight?!" Namjoon shouted which received a huge roar from the crowd. "We can't hear you!" Yoongi screamed. The crowd got even louder. "Now we're doing this all acapella tonight so bear with us." Hobi said. The crowd cooed and screamed.

The boys started singing Christmas songs and doing lots of aegyo which got amazing feedback from the fans. With the help of the crowd, their singing could be heard blocks away and tv crews showed up with reporters. They were having the time of their life in the intimate atmosphere.

"Did you guys have fun tonight?!" Taehyung screamed. The fans screamed in return, many were crying since they knew the show was coming to an end. BTS waved at the fans and bowed before heading out to the vans.

They arrived at the dorm and were happy to be at home. "Let's watch a celebratory movie." Hobi said and put Elf in the DVD player which received cheers from everyone. They all curled up on the couch in multiple big blankets.

Within minutes of the movie playing the Bangtan Carolers were all snuggled together asleep from the long night they had. They wish they could go back and do it again.