Silver Bells (sugamon)

"I can't believe you got me out here to this." Yoongi said to Namjoon as they walked the festive streets of the small city.
"Come on hyung it'll be so much fun."
"This is fun?" Yoongi asked as he gestured to all the kids running around and creating havoc as well as all the shopping parents.

"This is so much fun. Now quite being a grump and come ride this trolley with me." Namjoon pointed to a small trolley being pulled by four horses.
"No there is no-" Yoongi was cut off by Namjoon grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the line. "Yah!" Yoongi shouted as he tried to fight his grip, but before he knew it he was sitting next to Namjoon on the trolley. He wanted to sit right up front so he could watch the horses. "Aish, this kid.." Yoongi mumbled. Namjoon's eyes were shining as he took in all the beautiful lights and decorations from the trolley. Yoongi smirked, "Cute."

They soon started moving as the trolley was driven through the town. Namjoon beamed at the small smile hanging from Yoongi's lips. He wondered what he was thinking about as Yoongi stared outside. He looked deep in thought. "Are you enjoying yourself, hyung?" Namjoon asked.
"No." Yoongi replied with disinterest in his voice. Liar. Namjoon just wants to see him smile.

After the ride the two casually walked down the sidewalk doing some window shopping. Namjoon looked over to see Yoongi shivering. "Hyung, I told you to wear a heavier coat."
"I'm f-fine." Yoongi stuttered. Namjoon sighed and grabbed his arm and sat him down on a bench in front of a coat shop. Yoongi rolled his eyes at Namjoon's concern, but he really appreciated it. Yoongi was thinking about the excitement in Namjoon's eyes at the event taking place. That's what made him smile on the trolley. Namjoon just makes him smile.

Yoongi lightly smiled as Namjoon came out with two cups of hot chocolate and a wool coat and scarf for his hyung. "Aigooo. I don't need all of this." Yoongi sighed and acted like it pained him to be given the items all at once. "Shh hyung it's okay I want to help you." Namjoon said as he draped the coat around Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him. He can't have Yoongi catching another cold.

"Thank you Namjoonie." Yoongi smiled softly.
"Of course, hyung." Namjoon smiled. He could see Yoongi warming up to the situation. "So what do you want to do?" Namjoon asked.
"Whatever you want."
"So does that mean we can get our picture taken with Santa?" Namjoon asked quietly. Yoongi pulled away from him and raised an eyebrow at him. Namjoon chuckled. "Is that a no?" Namjoon asked with puppy eyes.

"Aish. Come on."

He pulled Namjoon from the bench and led him over to "Santa's Workshop" to wait in line. The younger was practically jumping from excitement. "Ya know I thought you'd be a lot cooler for being a rapper and the leader of BTS, but I guess I was wrong." Yoongi said. Namjoon stopped and narrowed his eyes at him.

"I thought you'd be less grumpy since you're a 23 old man obsessed with Kumamon, but I guess I was wrong." Namjoon scoffed which brought a sly smile to Yoongi's lips.

Once it was their turn Namjoon got nervous as he slowly entered the little hut. There sat a man dressed as Santa smiling widely at him. "SANTA!" Namjoon screamed and almost fell over, but instead knocked down a couple candy cane poles. "Oops sorry." Namjoon said quietly. The Santa laughed and asked if he wanted to take a picture with him.

"Wait, you don't wanna know what I want for Christmas?"

"I can't believe you sat there for ten minutes and told him that you were Rap Monster and deserve everything you want." Yoongi said as he dragged Namjoon from the hut.
"Well it's true!"
"Hes not even the real Santa. Santa isn't even real!" Yoongi shouted.
"SHHHHHHHH."
"Well."
"Get some Christmas spirit Suga hyung!"

From there they stood and waited for the parade to start. Namjoon had his arm hung lazily around his hyung in an attempt to keep him warm. "Did you have fun today hyung?"
"Meh." Yoongi said carelessly.
"Well maybe the parade will perk you up."

Soon the Christmas music blared through the streets and everyone stood up. Namjoon's eyes lit up as the floats made their way down the street. Yoongi frowned since he could not see the parade with the tall people in front of him. Namjoon didn't notice.

Finally, Yoongi kicked Namjoon in the leg. "Aish! Hyung!"
"I can't see!" Namjoon glared at him and kneeled down. "What are you doing?!"
"Get on my back!"
"No!"
"Just do it!" Yoongi huffed and rolled his eyes before climbing onto Namjoon's back.

"Is that better now?" Yoongi didn't reply. Namjoon looked up and saw Yoongi had a wide grin on his face. "They have a Kumamon float Namjoonie!" Yoongi yelled. Namjoon smiled. He didn't care that he could no longer see the parade. His Yoongi hyung was happy.

At the very end of the parade came a float that had Santa on it and was pulled by reindeer. Their reins were covered in silver bells that rang beautifully and echoed through the night air. Yoongi hopped down from Namjoon's back.

"Why did you do that?"
"Well, i got to see Kumamon, so you deserve to see Santa." Namjoon smiled down at the younger and looked back to the parade. He waved at the float with a huge grin on his face.

Once the parade ended the two boys walked back to the train station in silence. They didn't need words to talk about the day. Both of them saw the happiness in each other's faces. They arrived back at the dorm where all the other members were asleep and as Namjoon was about to walk into his and Jungkook's room he heard a small voice down the hall.

"Thank you for today Namjoonie." Yoongi smiled before entering his room leaving Namjoon reminiscing his meeting with Santa Claus and the beautiful sound of the silver bells on the sleigh.

A/N: the other stories will be up soon :)))