Chapter 4: Outside

Third POV

Shu- 11 years old

Reiji- 10 years old

Ayato- 9 years old

Kanato- 9 years old

Laito- 9 years old

Subaru- 8 years old

Elise- 8 years old.

Today, there is a night parade at amusement park in a city nearby and the Sakamaki brothers decided to take Elise there as she had commented when she learned about the festival that she has never gone to one before.

"Yeah! Amusement park~" A cheerful girl hopping while holding both of her brothers hands beside her, Shu and Laito.

Laito chuckle by looking at her feeling excited for the first time, he couldn't help but feels also happy and warm inside his chest by just looking at his beloved sister. "Eli-chan is so excited today, huh?"

She turn her head to him, nod in determination, "Of course! I have never been in the city... when I was young..." Her head dropped when she mentions her old family, "... They never let me..."

Their eyes locked to her, feeling sympathy and angry about her past. Beatrix immediately change the mood before the atmosphere getting worst, she grabbed Elise hand and said to her with a smile, "Do you want to try Merry-go-round?"

"Can I?!" Her eyes sparkles, "Yes! Let's go!"

Meanwhile...

Unfortunately, the Kuran family are also there having family fun together, watching their princess, Yuki, holding hand with Kaname saying that she want to have a ride on Merry-go-round when Haruka sense familiar scent not the familiar but a pureblood but this presence surround by 10 powerful vampires. That is until he heard the familiar voice...

"Onii-chan! Ride the unicorn with me, please~?"

Reddish brown haired girl grabbing purple haired boy's hand that wears spectacle, he couldn't say no to his little sister even though he is the strict and cold brother but he had a soft spot to his little sister only. He sigh in defeated, "Okay."

"Yeah! Let's go!" She dragged him with her while the brothers followed them from behind but sit on different horses and not far from the duo.

Karl and his wives watched their sons and daughter with a smile. The happy moment couldn't last long when Karl spots Kuran family who are heading this way. Cordelia and Beatrix senses it too as Christa immediately told their sons to take Elise at other place after the Merry-go-round stopped.

After that, Haruka greet Karl after Kaname take Yuki to the Merry-go-round. "It's nice to see you here with your wives. What's bring you here?" He knew that the 10 presence he sensed just now was them but where is the pureblood scent go? Did they go somewhere before they arrived here?

"It's been awhile I spend my time with my family. So, I brought my family in the amusement park instead." Karl answered, there's a hint of anger in his eyes but he keep it hidden.

"Oh. That's good then."

Juri greets the wives politely with warm smile but Cordelia snort rudely while Beatrix and Christa nod their head to acknowledge her presence. "I heard that you have a daughter. Is it true?" Juri ask.

"Of course."

"Who is the mother?"

The three of them exchange glances as they nod before look back at Juri. Since they shows the poor child with love from mothers she never experience before in her terrible past, the wives has treats her as their own daughter not as an adopt daughter. "We're her mothers." They said in unison.