Chapter 11: Her favorite brother

Elise POV

Finally! Class is over! Now I can meet Zero! Yosh! Walking to the fountain follow his scent until I saw the silver haired male laying on the grass with his eyes close. I grinned, slowly walk to him to scared him. Now... 1 ... 2 ... 3-

"What do you think you're doing?"

I yelp as he tackle me down to the ground, he is above me with a smirk on his face. "Ah!!!" He chuckle before he sat up beside me.

I pout, crossing my arms and huffed. "Not fair. I was suppose to scare you not me."

"You haven't change." He messed up my hair but than his expression change with a frown. "How was it living with them?"

I know what he mean by that, so I answer, "Everyone are nice to me but I don't like them calling me 'sama'. I'm not use to it. And... I'm still afraid of Kaname..." I murmur the last sentence but he can hear it.

He clenched his fist in anger and before he could do anything, I gently place my hand on his shoulder and speak softly. "But I'm alright. You don't have to do anything, Zero. I can take care of myself."

He stare at me for a moment, sighed as he wrapped his arms around me, a little tight. "If anything did happen to you, just call my name." I nodded. Our moment were interrupt by someone coughed. We let go of each other and look up to meet a certain pureblood I don't want to see.

"If I may ask, what were you doing here?" Kaname ask, glare slightly at Zero.

"None of your business." Zero glare back.

I sighed, leaving them alone and walk toward the night dorm. When I open the door, I heard a shout. I wonder what's happen... So, I follow the shout to see everyone gather at the sofa as if someone was sleeping on it. By the look of their expressions, they seems mad.

"What's going on?" I ask, finally they stopped and saw me.

"Elise-sama!"

Rima walked towards me and said, "There's an intruder entered our dorm without permission. He slept on the sofa as if he own it!"

Aido rush to my side and whine, "Elise-sama!! That lazy guy doesn't response to our questions! He ignore us!!"

"We should kick him out." Ruka spoke.

I sweat dropped. Seriously? Kaname was beside me few minutes ago and didn't say anything but stare at the sofa where that person is. I sighed. I push my way towards to that person but stopped when I saw who it was. He was laying on the sofa, relax himself like how he usual do and still close his eyes. I could feel my face heat up a little. 'Why is he here?'

"Shu-nii..."

Kaname POV

"What's going on?" Elise ask, finally they stopped and saw us.

"Elise-sama!"

Rima walked towards her and said, "There's an intruder entered our dorm without permission. He slept on the sofa as if he own it!"

Aido rush to her side and whine, "Elise-sama!! That lazy guy doesn't response to our questions! He ignore us!!"

"We should kick him out." Ruka spoke.

I was beside her few minutes ago and didn't say anything but stare at the sofa where that person is. Somehow, that person look familiar... I saw Elise push her way towards to that person but stopped. I saw she froze from her spot but I could see her face heat up. Than, I read her thought, 'Why is he here?'

"Shu-nii..." She breath out.

I narrow my eye brows when she spoke. 'Brother? That blonde hair... could it be the one that in her mind?' Once she could out, that blonde male open his eyes slightly and sat up. In a flash, she rush to him and hug him with a smile. This makes my heart in pain. I am her brother! She suppose to hug me not that fake brother!

She squeals, "What's bring you here, Shu-nii?"

That guy, Shu, smile a little and pat her head gently, "I'm here visit our dearest sister of course."

Those eyes...

He shows his affection to her is different...

Elise explained to everyone that he is one of her brothers and when she told them she had 6 brothers, they are shocked to hear that. Surprise that she is the only sister in the family. I don't like the way Shu staring at her.

~🔱~

Third POV

Time skip~

Day time.

Although today is Sunday, Kaname wake up early because he can still sense Shu presence in this dorm. 'He is still here? I thought he went home yesterday.' Now he was confuse as he also sense her presence close to Shu.

Quickly he exit his room, walked down the stair and only to see both of them slept on the sofa. He is in rage at the scene in front of him. Elise slept peaceful in the arm of her brother who embrace her with one arm while his other hand comp with his fingers, gently. Shu eyes stare at her face with loving eyes.

He looks up to see Kaname stand beside the stairs when he notice his presence. Shu smirk at him.

'I'm her brother now. You'd regret for letting her go, Kuran.'

.