Chapter 16: Helping Yuki

#Recap#

"K-Kaname-sama!! Are you alright?"

Kaname groan, rubbing his forehead a little and close his eyes, "I'm fine."

No... I'm not fine...

To think there's another pureblood that ruin my plan is not okay...

Not okay at all...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Third POV

This frustrated Kaname too much. The whole day... no, the whole week she had been stuck close beside Subaru the whole time. Never once did she try move away from him. Everyone saw them together all the time, no one ever saw them split or leave each other alone.

Which that's the reason why a certain pureblood was baffled and anger.

He tried to talk to her but always ended up Subaru growls at him and took her away from him as if he hinder his plans. Kaname groans, slams his fist on his desk trying to calm himself. Takuma, who was in his office, a bit startle by the sudden action from the pureblood.

"K-Kaname..? Is something the matter?"

Shook his head in distress, he sighed frustrate, "Does he even know the rules in this dorm? Boys and girls are provided to stay in their rooms follow their genders but he thinks he can ordering me around so freely? He is not even the student president but me!" Clenching his hands into fist in rage, at the thought of him staying in the same room with his Airi.

With Subaru being in the same room as hers, he can't enter her room freely anymore as if he knew Kaname break in all the time without her brothers here. If so, there was one time he knocked her door to give her schedule for next week and he was hoping Elise to answer the door but much to his displeasure, a certain silver haired pureblood answered it instead. The duo glaring at each other with full of hatred before it ended with her approach them in clueless.

Sighed...

Takuma scratch the back of his head, feeling slightly anxious, "Well, he is a pureblood and the son of the vampire king, we can't just defy him. Maybe there is a reason why he want to share room with Elise-sama like he is comfortable staying with his sister? Something like that." He give reasons to the pureblood, still continue while Kaname just ignore him in his thought.

Yeah right, reasons you might say or rather he attempt to take MY Airi away from me. That bastard! Pureblood or not, there are other reasons other than 'being comfortable to his sister' is a different story... more like--- he was pulled out from his thought when he heard a knocked.

"...come in."

The door opened, to reveal Yuki with her smiling face when she saw him and he return the smile to her. "Yuki, what brings you to come visit me?" he asked, softly.