Chapter 24: Messed with the wrong family

Third POV

Cordelia growls, turns around toward the door as she shouts in the lounge, "Carla! Shin!"

Christa and Beatrix followed behind her as the foot steps sound slowly fade.

After his 3 wives left the room, he glared at the shadow at the end of his room beside the window.

"I thought you had left with Shizuka and Rido?" Karl demand.

A figure walked out from the shadow to reveal a very charming prince. His black haired covered his left eye, the eyes that similar to Karl's and a wide grinned that shows he was amused. But his eyes shows deep darker that no one can understand him.

"When I sensed your wives rush to this room, I immediately hide in the shadow to see their reactions." He chuckle, waving his left hand that covers with blood. Not his blood of course.

The prince make his way towards him with confidence, his ruby eyes glows as he speak, "Oh how I wish to protect my beloved fiance and kill those damn Kurans for hurting her." His tone darker. Blood dripped from his fingers little by little as it drops on the floor, much to Karl's disgust.

Karl sighed, staring at him in amused. "Fiance? I do not remember of approving you to marry my daughter, Kino."

His eyes trail at his bloody fingers. "And please stop killing my servants. The corpses is not easy to bury in one place and beside, there is not much servants left thanks to you."

The prince laughed, "Sorry but not sorry. I can't just stay still without doing nothing to help my Elise. And about losing your servants, it's their fault for getting near me." He shook his head with a wide smile, "They should have known not to come near me."

Karl smirk, "You and your emotionally unstable."

In a second, Kino's expression change into cold hearted. "When can I see her?" He ask in monotone voice.

The king lift his head up to look at him, "Whenever you want."

With that, crows surrounds Kino and vanished outside the opened window. Karl stares at it in deep thought.

'Such a big family indeed.'

At the Academy

The Mukami brothers stood protectively in front of Elise away from the angry Yuki who was holding tightly of her Artemis. Zero too stood beside Elise as he pointing his gun at the brunette.

Yuki glares at her, "What's so special about you anyway? Dont you know that Kaname-sama just using you because of your power?"

"W-What are you talking about?"

"He doesnt love you! He just want your power! You're the Pureblood Princess!"

Elise stares  at her in shocked, she slowly steps back. Of course she knows that. The reason why he suddenly want her back is because she is the pureblood princess. Her unique ability that rare only a chosen one from the Kuran bloodline.

Such thirst of power he is. The reason why Elise fear so much about him. The reason why she couldnt escape from him. The reason why her uncle Rido desperately wanting to take her out from that basement long time ago.