Chapter 8: For real..

Third POV

Somewhere far away from the
mansion…

A certain silver haired male laying on the soft grass, feeling more thirsty than he usually had. His mind is somewhere else. He had been thinking of someone.. a girl… a girl he had been encounter 9 years ago.

He yearns for her presence. He yearns for her, her touch, her voice, her beautiful eyes… her blood… he missed her so much. So much to bear not to forget her somehow he would dream about her in her young age, the last time he seen her. He wonder what she looks like when she older… she might grow into a beauty lady.

He couldn’t bring himself to hate her. He hates vampire, she’s also a vampire but he can’t hate her. Why? Why? Why can’t he hate her? She’s one of them! Those questions keep asking in his mind… all he could think that she’s special… not the same as those vampires. He glance at the necklace that he had wears. The necklace she brought it for him to keep and to not forget her. Crystal necklace is rare to find and its remind him of her beautiful blue eyes…

The person who brought life in his eyes…

She who is not afraid of him…

She treats him as a human, not as a monster…

She is his light that shines the darkness…

Now he is lonely without her… emotionless… cold towards the others… he yearns for her to be by his side… he yearns for his light to return to him and embrace her warm…

“Elise…”

~***~

As usual the school days is bored, nothing interest happen until the principal called for Elise to meet her in her office. She was curious of why so sudden she summon to meet the school principal? She positive that she didn’t do anything wrong and her grade is an expert. So why would she be called?

She knocked the door twice and heard a faint ‘come in’ as she enters but surprise to see her father in the room. “Daddy..?”

He stood up from his seat and smile at his precious daughter who he had long seen her. “my dear, it’s nice to finally know you’re doing fine.” He hugged her. Oh how he missed her grow up into such a beauty young lady.

“It’s nice to see you again~!” She returns the hugged before they pulled apart, “Why are you here?”

“That’s why the principal called you.”

“Have a seat, Mrs Sakamaki.”

After she take a seat beside her father, the principal began to explain, “Well, since her grades and knowledge is beyond advance from the students in this school and she seems to already know the lessons above also there’s nothing new she could learn here. Which is why, I have registered her to Cross Academy well known to 2 different classes which is humans and vampires. In that academy, she will learn more than ordinary subjects. If you agree, I will inform this to the headmaster of that academy.”

Elise wouldn’t mind the favor, true she had nothing to learn in this school and she has high IQ than ordinary vampires here, highly intelligent. There’s a chance she would make a new friends in the academy except… she doesn’t like the idea of meeting a certain Kuran which is what her daddy thinking right now as he glance at his daughter in concern and uneasiness.

He place his hand on her shoulder catching her attention, “Are you okay with that? What if… you encounter them?” he asked in concern.

She smile at him softly, thanking that his father was worried about her when he knows her bad childhood. “It’s okay, daddy. I’m fine with it.”