Chapter 22: Yuki... changed

A/N- Finally an update! Enjoy dear readers~

Third POV

"Who are you, Kaname Kuran?" Kanato asked, his eyes narrowed in caution.

He knew how the smell of Kuran's bloodline due to his knowledge with his father, travelling you might say since he was young. People might judge him as the psycho child but behind his facade he is a genius like his brother Reiji. Everyone cant fool him.

Kaname coughed a little after Kanato's almost choke him to death, he stares at him as if he was clueless. "What are you talking about? I'm Kaname Kuran. No one have the same name as me. Why do you ask such stupid question?"

Kanato glance at the side before his psychotic personality appears with large crazy grin while tilted his head to looked up at him.

"Because you smell like a dead vampire who had revived into this world nee~"

He twirl around, laughing "But that will be impossible, right? Who would do such thing? Oh well..." he stopped as he look at Kaname with such maniacal, ".. looks like Eli-chan is waiting for me~ Bye2 friend~"

Once he left the room, Kaname crush his desk causing it to cracked and almost half split. He growl in anger and his eyes glow red..

"How?"

Timeskips

It's been a week after the valentine event and surprisingly Kaname stopped disturbing Elise. Of course she was relief but somehow deep down she felt as if someone is watching her. Also, Yuki is not around either.

"Zero, did something happen to Yuki? I was worried..." Elise ask Zero who was sitting beside her.

They hang out at the fountain almost every day, although Zero was the one decide to hang out there.

He groan, "Why do you care for her? She is a waste of time." Crossing his arms in annoyed.

Everyday she would literally asks about Yuki this and Yuki that. He understands Elise just worried about her but cant she atleast change the topic that not related to Yuki? He getting really irritated that he might hate Yuki for taking Elise attention away from him. Elise knew he was hiding something from her but she act as if she didnt notice.

Elise pout, "Zero! Dont say like that about Yuki!"

"Stop defending her!"

"Zero..."

"......"

"......"

"..sorry..."

"Are you... jealous?"

He immediately blushed, stare at her in surprise, "W-What?! Of course not!"

"Oh really?" She grinned.

"..shut up..."

The both of them having fun laughing together until dusk when suddenly they saw Yuki come out from the forest ahead of them... but she seems different.

Elise saw her as she spoke "Isnt that.. Yuki? Wait.. her hair.."

Zero suddenly stood in front of her in protective way and glare at Yuki which caught Elise off guard.

"..Zero? What are you doing?"

His right hand reach for his gun, "Elise, stay close to me. This is not the same Yuki we know..."

She stands up, walk beside him to see Yuki who remind her the young Yuki who hates her so much. "..Yuki.." Her eyes widen in fear.

'This... cant be.. s-someone must have returned her memories.. her scent is now pureblood..'  Elise thought in panicked.

She knew once her sister's memories is return, who knows how much hatred she held and the desire she wish to kill Elise.

Yuki stares at Elise in anger. Oh her blazing eyes glares at her with full revenge and hatred. "Airi" She gritted in detest while holding tightly at her weapon.

Elise step back, horror filled her emotion. "Y-Yuki..."

The now pureblood lift her weapon as she speak, "How much I wish to kill you so badly, Airi.." the weapon pointing at her twin, "A monster like you should never exist in the first place."

"Yuki.." Elise grips at her chest tightly, ".. what did I do wrong to make you and our parents hates me so much?"

"Our family?" She sneer, " You never been in MY  family and never will. You are just an extra and a freak. No one will like you!"

Zero had enough hearing this as he point his gun at Yuki with blank expression while protecting Elise since right now she is unemotional stable.

"Run or you will die."

Yuki glare at them, ready to slash them when suddenly someone interrupt them.

"Well well, what do we have here?"

"We came to study this academy yet the first thing we saw is this."

"Hmm? Isnt that cute neko-chan~?"

"...princess...is...in...fear...should...I... protect...her?"

Short chapter but I hope you like it!  Enjoy~☆