Chapter 6: A guest?

Elise POV

It’s been years now I’m at the age of 16. My brothers have become more protective and caution after the incident of losing me when I was 8 the day when we went to the amusement park. They are aware of my safety. Right now I was sitting on the floor to do my homework in the living room.

Despite I chose to sat on the floor rather than on the sofa because Shu was sleeping there. Since the table is beside the sofa he was sleeping now, I don’t want to disturb him and so here I am sitting on the floor between the sofa and the table while my back face him as I doing my work.

Urgh!

Why do I have science homework?! I’m not good at it. Not just that subject but almost all of my classes subjects! 3 more to go overall 16 homework. I sighed in exhausted. Damn  I hate homework…

I didn’t heard a shift move from behind until I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind as the person’s head rest on top of my head. I realized that Shu had awake from his slumber.

“You look stress…” he mumble tiredly.

“Oh! Shu-nii, you’re awake.” I stopped doing my work, lean my back to his chest which he gladly pulled me closer to him. “Too much homework, that’s why.” I yawned. Woah… I haven’t realized that I have been doing my homework for 3 hours straight.

He hummed in response, nuzzling his face at the back of my neck. I don’t mind about it. I used to it already and comfortable. He always did this whenever only the both of are alone in a room without my brothers. It’s as if I am his favorite pillow hug. Without even realize it, I suddenly lift up and place on something soft… looking down, I blush when I notice Shu lifted me and place me on his lap while he pulled me closer so my head rest on his chest.

“Why don’t you rest …” He said, use his hand to comp my hair gently.

Lean my head to his chest, his arms wrapped around me comfortable and affection. The way he stroke my head makes me slowly drift to sleep. “Sleep. Don’t worry, I’ll be by your side.” With that I let the darkness consume me.

Third POV

He is staring at her sleeping face in admiration and… a bit of lust. He has the urge to kiss her but he stopped himself when he sense one of his siblings enter the room. “You know that she has to finish her home work, right?” An all to familiar strict voice have been heard. Looking up to meet Reiji who is glaring at him in disgust for hugging their little sister.

Shu return the glares before pick her up in bridal style and carry her to her room, ignoring the death glare from the spectacle brother.

Meanwhile…

A blonde girl standing in front of their mansion, knocking the door hoping for someone to answer her but none, “Hello.” She reach her hand to grabbed the handle but the door open itself much to her surprise yet cautious. She slowly enters the house while dragged her luggage behind her. “Excuse me, is anyone home?”

No respond.

“That’s funny. Maybe they weren’t told I was coming today.” She walked forward until she stopped in front of the stair in the middle. “Hello?” She called again. Looking around, she saw a maroon haired boy sleeping on a sofa in the other room. Walking close to him, “Um, excuse me?” She reach her hand to his hand for waking him up but gasp at the coldness. “You’re cold!”

She quickly bend down beside the sofa, “Are you alright?!” Trying to hear his pulse but none was there. She starts to panic, “He has no pulse! Oh, no! I have to call an ambulance!” Quickly she reach her hand inside her pocket to grabbed her cell phone and started to tap the number when a hand snatch her phone away.