Chapter 23: Furious

Third POV

Flashback

Everything happened so fast yesterday...

The level E Vampires attacks.

Rido escaped.

And also..

..Yuki's revival.

On the eerie night when Yuki had a huge headache. Pain that she can't bare to endure. She know she cant hold it any longer.

He knew this will happened sooner or later.

He had to help her..save her..

Because of his love for her.

Oh why does Kaname had to do it? We all know he loves Elise more than Yuki. But why?

He gave his blood to Yuki so she can changed into fully pureblood vampire.

Although, he doesnt think twice of what is going on in Yuki's mind. He should had known her pure hatred towards Elise.

Yuki still kept her deep grudge against her. Hiding it with fake innocent that could fooled everybody.

Once her memories returned, she had tried to kill Rido but due to her new fond vampire life, Rido managed to escaped while in major wound with the help of his army.

Zero doesnt like the changes of new Yuki. In fact, he dislike her already.

Elise at that time, she was at the Sakamaki's mansion and she doesnt know what happened when she returned to the academy after the incident. 

Looks like happiness will not stay longer any time soon.

Yuki's memories

Her jealousy

And she might use advantage for becoming vampire.

Somewhere~

In the middle of the forest, a large finest mansion more like a castle are hidden where no one but only certain vampire know of its existence.

The mansion looks dark..

The atmosphere is heavier than ever... it because the master of that mansion was furious and in rage at the moment he had received news.

In the office room, 3 vampires bow in front of them.

The brunette hair lift up his head slightly, staring at the king with his crystal blue eye. The eye that his own pureblood family fears him.

"I apologize for--"

"It's alright, Rido." A calm yet strong voice respond. "You have done nothing wrong and I appreciate you have told me everything that happened in that Academy."

There, sitting on his throne-like-chair and glaring at the floor. His white hair covered slightly of his face but you can see his glowing red eyes in the dark. He was furious indeed.