Chapter 7: Different kind

Third POV

When they finally entered to her room, he immediately put her down on a bed and bend down to grab her injured right leg. She tense when she feels his tongue touch her leg as he began licks the blood. "S-Subaru y-you don't have to do that!" She panicked.

He groans in annoyed, glaring slightly to her, "Shut up and be quiet."

She pouts at him before crossed her arms and look outside of the window to see it's raining. While she was staring at the window unnoticed that Subaru's eyes is glowing red while he taste her blood. Sweet... yet delicious is what he can describe in his mind. He couldn't take it anymore. He wants more than just a bleeding leg. His gaze move up to her neck... the smell of her blood hits his nose.

His eyes show it all.

Hungry...

Desire...

Lust...

She was distracted by the rainy scene outside, doesn't notice that he has already lean to her neck few inches away and his breath hits her causing her to snaps from her gaze blinking her eyes in confuse.

"Subaru?"

No respond.

He lean, nuzzle his nose to her neck making her tense as if she understand what he is going to do. Sigh... I already told him to not lick my bleeding leg yet he stubborn and look what he had done now... She thought to herself. She knew he hadn't drink any real blood after the last sacrifice bride 3 years ago. She knew her brother his hungry. Though she's a pureblood, it's not a problem to give her blood to the king's son, right?

Truth to be told, Subaru doesn't want to do this... he doesn't want her in pain but the smell of her blood is too rich and delicious which he can't hold himself anymore. Elise saw his eyes glowing. She strokes his white hair softly, catching him off guard as she pulled him closer to her neck. "Go ahead. I'm fine..." She murmurs.

"N-No! I-I can't..." he protest.

She shook her head, "It's okay. I'm more worried about your hunger." She insist. Her kindness, warm yet welcoming aura surround her is what he love about her the most. Her motherly side, caring and warm heart. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling her warm body that make him less cold. She is a vampire but she also feels so warm like a human. She is a pureblood after all.

He snuggle closer to her, lean his face forward to her neck and whisper "I'm sorry.." before he sink his fangs to her flesh making her whimper in pain. He sucks her blood little by little taste her sweet blood, making him want more of her. It's delicious. Elise grabbed his hair, trying to make him stopped drinking her blood, "S-Subaru... s-stopped..." she begged weakly.

Her vision began to blur and groan in pain. If he keep this up, she might lose a lot of blood. Sudden in a blink of an eye, Subaru has been pulled away from her in a flash and he slams against the wall beside the door really hard. Before she could fall, an arm wrapped around her shoulder to make her sit up and balance. Slowly looked up to see a familiar blonde haired brother. "...Shuu-nii..." she whispers.

He looked down at her in concern before glare at the youngest brother with hatred. "You should have stopped when she said so. She almost passed out because of you drank too much." He spoke in dark tone. Subaru growl before stand up and leave her room. The blonde look at her who is now slept due to exhausted of blood. He caresses her cheek with his fingers, gently before lift her up on the bed in comfortable way and rest beside her.

Wrapping his arms around her body in protective way, snuggle closer to her to feel her warm temperature. Why did you let him drank your blood, Elise? Now he got the first one to taste your blood... it' not fair. He thought, slowly closing his eyes, ...I also want to taste you...