Chapter 10: Then it begin...

Chapter 10: Then it begins…

Elise POV

Okay… this is awkward…

On our way towards my room in the night dorm, Yuki and Kaname walked ahead of me while I was walking behind them in the shadow. True that Yuki doesn’t remember me due to her human form but Kaname… ugh, he keeps glancing behind to looked at me and when he tries to talk to me, I immediately talked to Yuki  about ‘what kind of class do they learn’ and ‘she’s working as the student president and guard the academy’ which is pretty cool.

“This is it. This is your room, Elise-hime.” Yuki point the room.

I waved my hand in protest, “Y-Yuki, you don’t have to be formal. Just call me Elise.”

“But you’re a pure—“

“Elise is fine.” Placing my right hand to her shoulder, convince her to act informal around me.

“Okay.” She smile, “I’ll be going then. See you tomorrow, Elise.”

She left me alone with Kaname… damn…

Taking a deep breath, turn around to look at him before speak, “Urm… I’ll see you tomorrow…” I bow slightly, quickly grabbed the door knob and opened it but before I enter, suddenly I have been pushed in the room.

My back hits the wall but when I tried to move, I realized that I was trapped between him and the wall behind me. He lean forward, staring deep into my eyes… I become tense, “W-What are you doing?!” I stutter, struggle to free from his grips. The next thing is, he hug me tightly and sigh.

“It’s really you. I missed you, Airisu. My Airi…” He breath out.

My body froze in shocked, my breathe hitched and I know that I can’t avoid him forever because this day will come. I pushed him away from me and glare slightly for calling that name. “Airisu? My name is Elise Sakamaki. Not Airisu. Please, you make me uncomfortable…”

Trying to walk away from him, he grab my waist prevent me from moving. “Where have you been? We were worried about you and missed you so much, Airis—“

“Stop.”

I slaps his hand away from me causing him to let go of my waist before face to face with sad yet pain expression. “Now you’re worried about me after I disappeared? The Kuran never once show me the love yet only pain and abuse was all you can gave. Now that you regretted, it’s not easy for me to…forgive…”

Grabbing my shirt where my heart is, my heart throbbed in pain… it’s hurts… really hurts. Those memories will always hunts me down like nightmares. “Please get out…”

He sighed, before he leave my room, I heard him whispers, “I am so sorry… for not helping you back there…” There is a hint of regret and heartbreak in his voice.

After that, I dropped to my knees while crying painfully. Why? Why does he had to said this…? Does he want me back? No… I can’t… He hurts me…the Kuran hurts me… I feel unsafe here alone… I need…my brothers. But I know this won’t come true despite that they have to study at there. I sighed, staring at the outside window as the sun began to set. Today I gave excuse so tomorrow I start attend.

Switch on my cell phone to see messages from my brothers and Yui. This makes me feel happy to know they’re concerns about me and to my surprise, my notification is over 100+ messages. Wow… From now on wont be the same here…