Chapter 9: Old friend

Third POV

She was speechless. She couldn't believe of what he had said, her mind is blank and frozen. His arms still around her waist, didn't want to let her go as if fear that she would disappear from his life while snuggle a bit to her warm. "You don't have to say anything. I just want to let you know my feelings... "He whispers softly.

She love him as a brother but there's a side of her love him more than that... not just him but her other brothers too. She is confuse about her feelings now. They stay like that for a moment until the sun rises, telling her that it is her to go.

After that, everyone are gathered in the entrance hall, prepare their goodbyes for her before she leave. Kanato when he lay his eye on her, he immediately jump to her and clung into her waist with teddy between them. "Uwaahhh~ Eli-chan really going to leave us, Teddy.." he sniffle.

"Kanato-kun..." She pats his head gently with warm smile.

A pair of arms wrap around her neck from behind, she could smell a familiar sense one of her brothers, "Ore-sama will miss you..."

"Me too~ Eli-chan~" A perverted voice said beside her.

"Ayato-nii... Laito-nii..."

"Let her go, you bastards! How can she go if you guys stopping her?!" Subaru growls, pulling her away from the trio brothers.

"Awww... Can't I hug her at least?" Laito makes an excuse.

"I'm afraid no, Laito." Reiji said.

"Tch."

Walked away from them, she stopped her pace beside Yui who is staring at her with ad expression. Without Elise by her side, she won't feel safe anymore. With that, she hugged her tightly. "P-Please don't forget to visit me, onee-sama."

"I won't. Take care, Yui."

Reiji open the door for her reveal a limo in front of the mansion. Shuu had put all her things inside the limo and open the car's door for her as she slowly walked towards it and wave goodbye for everyone. Before she could enter the limo, he kissed her cheek in a flash causing her to blush and look at him in surprise.

He smile at her and whisper, "If they hurts you, I won't hesitate to kill them. I'll miss you, Elise." She chuckle at his protective side and close the door.

Well... looks like my life begins now. I wonder if I could fit in...

~***~

At the Cross Academy..

Yuki walked around the academy, it was her shift to guard the area and her partner, Zero, is nowhere to be found. She sighed in annoyed, stomp her feet on the ground feeling frustrated that Zero doesn't do anything and slack off his duty leaving her alone.

"Damn it! Zero! Why does he always like that anyway?!" She exclaims.

Without her knowing where she was walking, she stopped at the school entrance where she saw a limo arrived just in time. She was curious of who it is until the door opened reveal a beautiful lady. Her brown reddish hair tied in ponytail, her beauty blue eyes is what catches Yuki's attention including her beauty that seems out of ordinary.

That is when she finally realized something. A vampire... she thought to herself. The new arrival lady grabbed her luggage with her and smile at Yuki. "H-Hello. You must be the new transfer student, am I correct?" Yuki stutters. She mentally slaps herself for stuttering in front of the infamous vampire.

"Yes I am."

"Follow me."

Yuki lead her to the headmaster office. While they were walking, Yuki couldn't help but feels warm by her presence. She know the new student is not an ordinary vampire and way different than the others including Kaname. She knocked the door and heard a soft 'come in' from the inside. Yuki enter first follow by the person behind her.