Chapter 19: While the brothers at home...

A/N- I am so sorry for not update for... how many months was it? Nah, just leave it there... TT^TT I was having a hard time surviving this harsh world TT_TT But I did had a lot of thinking to continue the story!! Please apologize this author-chan for leaving you readers hanging \\-^-//

I hope you like the this chapter~

Enjoy!

Third POV

The thing is...

Remember back then where Shuu left the Cross Academy...

Flashback~

Still, Elise doesn't know Kaname can read her mind of what she had thought for not liking to leave her 'brother' side. He was jealous and regret at the sight of the two of them together. He could imagine it was him instead of that fake brother beside her. True he regrets it but what can he do to take her back?

Apologize to her won't be enough after the cause of suffers and pains she had received in the past. If only he could return back throw time, they would be happy like this in the future .....

But it's too late...

Shu stares at Kaname with blank expression. Even though from the outside he looks calm but in the inside he was growling in anger. 'Huh, is he trying to get closer to Elise if I leave? Well, if that's what he want than...' He secretly smirks, put his hands inside his pocket before turn to look at her with fake sad face.

He sighed, "He is right, Elise. I don't want to disturb your studies."

She looked up at him with sad expression which is cute to him. "Y-Your going to leave me here...?"

He nodded, pat her head gently and slowly made his way towards the door. As he walked passed Kaname, he send him a smirk before leaving. To Kaname, Shu is the only one he can't read his thought. Why? It was as if something blocking his power to access Shu's mind. When Shu finally leave the dorm, Kaname finally look at Elise with gentle face but in return, Elise avoid looking at him and stare at the floor.

He sighed, "The others will wake up few more minutes. Looks like we have to wait for them."