Chapter 12: The spectacle brother is here!

Elise POV

When I wake up, the first thing I saw was blue eyes. I blinked my eyes, realize I was on top of Shuu while we slept. He chuckle a little and pats my head a little. “Sorry. I must be heavy, aren’t I?” I spoke.

“Nah. I kinda like it. I never mind stay like this forever.” He mumbles, flash me a smile. A genuine smile.

I playfully punch his shoulder, “We can’t stay cuddle forever! I need to go to the bathroom!” I laughed. His arms that still wrapped around me become a little tight as he nuzzle his face at my neck, whispers. “I don’t care.”

Somehow, his voice suddenly sounds scary and dark… I don’t know why but it give me shiver down to my spine. Our moment ruin when a certain pureblood vampire clears his throat from behind the sofa.

“Well, it’s time for your brother to leave this academy. We have a lot studies to do, Airi—I mean Elise.” He said while glaring at my brother.

Seriously, the way he spoke is as if he wants to kick my brother out. Why the heck---! Shu is my brother! He can stay here whenever he wanted as long as I am here!! He can’t just boss people around!! I was about to protest but cut by him.

“I won’t allow him to stay here any longer.” Kaname spoke.

W-What?!!

Third POV

Still, Elise doesn’t know Kaname can read her mind of what she had thought for not liking to leave her ‘brother’ side. He was jealous and regret at the sight of the two of them together. He could imagine it was him instead of that fake brother beside her. True he regrets it but what can he do to take her back?

Apologize to her won’t be enough after the cause of suffers and pains she had received in the past. If only he could return back throw time, they would be happy like this in the future …..

But it’s too late…

Shu stares at Kaname with blank expression. Even though from the outside he looks calm but in the inside he was growling in anger. ‘Huh, is he trying to get closer to Elise if I leave? Well, if that’s what he want than…’ He secretly smirks, put his hands inside his pocket before turn to look at her with fake sad face.

He sighed, “He is right, Elise. I don’t want to disturb your studies.”

She looked up at him with sad expression which is cute to him. “Y-Your going to leave me here…?”

He nodded, pat her head gently and slowly made his way towards the door. As he walked passed Kaname, he send him a smirk before leaving. To Kaname, Shu is the only one he can’t read his thought. Why? It was as if something blocking his power to access Shu’s mind. When Shu finally leave the dorm, Kaname finally look at Elise with gentle face but in return, Elise avoid looking at him and stare at the floor.

He sighed, “The others will wake up few more minutes. Looks like we have to wait for them.”

All she can do is nodded her head in replied. While waiting, Elise was sitting on the opposite sofa across him while fiddling her fingers in anxious and thinking to herself or more like begging. Although, she is unaware Kaname was reading her thoughts.

‘OMG!! This is dangerous! Me and him here alone! Red zone! Red zone!! This is bad!! Shu-nii has gone! I seriously need him right now! Damn… Reiji-nii! Aya-nii! Kana-nii! Lai-nii!! I missed you guys so much!! Yui-chan too!! What should I do?!!’

She exclaims in her mind. Kaname sighed in sadness but he never plan on giving up. Damn… such persistent.

Time skips~