Chapter 21: Teddy...?

Chapter 21: Teddy..?

Elise POV

Sigh

After I arrived at my dorm to immediately enters my room just in case wouldn't want to catch a sight of Kaname but I doubt it, his high scent was still linger in my room damn it! I may look like an idiot but I am not! I knew he was here every night! I knew he was watching me! that was before my brothers come to visit.

Why would he said those thing to me as if he truly wanting me back?

He had Yuki!

I don't know what his intension but... I think it's a really big problem to cause such anger to my brothers.

I shook my head, tried to ignore all these thoughts as I make my way towards my bed and rest. Turn my body to the right to take my pillow and hug it but when I smell it, this scent familiar.

Open my eyes slightly to see Teddy..

Wait!

Teddy?!

This is Kanato's Teddy! What is it here?!

Don't tell me he is here! Immediately sit up, looking around in search of a certain purple haired. He is not here... looking down at Teddy in my arms. "Teddy is here but where is Kana-nii?"

Third POV

Little did she know, Kanato deliberately left his Teddy at Elise's room as a sign he will come back after his tour around the Academy. Let's just say, he was staring at something or someone.

He can hide his presence completely well even higher level vampires won't notice him hiding in the shadow. Currently right now he was trying not to burst his rage, if he manage to hold back that is. In a student president office, he always kept his eyes on him after he steps on this Academy. He knew what's going on in his mind. He knew why he hates the Sakamaki so much. And he knew...

...... who he really are.

Kanato would had laughed right now when he saw purple bruise on Kaname's cheek. Can't blame Subaru for that... He thought. But it's not satisfy to Kanato. He want more... more suffer... his eyes narrow slightly, ... I wonder If Reiji had the upper hand... maybe torture... wires...

Strangely, he senses something is not right about this Kuran. Something dark... Something strange about him... he sniffed when his eyes widen, ...why does he smell like...

Kaname is far mature for his young age a long time ago. His eyes shows he had living more decade...

After few hours trying to figure it out, Kanato step out from the shadow to make known his presence causing Kaname to lift his head up as if surprised to see him in his office without notice his presence earlier.

"What are you doing here?" Kaname glance at the side as if searching for someone. " And I thought Yesterday was your last day visiting your sister..."

Kanato said nothing but stares at him.

Kaname look at him with blank expression, feeling irritated for not responding him. That is until Kanato crack an insane smile, shadow covered slightly his eyes that are now glows red.

"Ne ne, didn't I told you we can be friends?"

"I did not agree to that."

The purple haired chuckle maniacally, placing his hands behind his back and walked around the kuran as his prey. "You don't want to be my friend~? Hmm~ What should I do~?"

Kaname stands up from his seat, feeling a suddenly dark aura from this little purple haired guy in cautious. Kanato do the thinking pose as if he was thinking about something before he claps his hands, startle the Kuran.

"Ah! I know why you don't want to be my friend..." His looks at him, his expression immediately changed into dark hateful and knowing looks. "Because you are too old to play."

Kaname glares at him. "I have no time for childish play..."

He stares at him blankly with creepy grins, heads tilted to the side, "You tried to take my Eli-chan away from us. I won't let that happen... She is mine!"

With a swift move, Kanato grasped his neck tightly, choking him and pushed him to the wall. His strength is too strong for the pureblood, nails dig his skin as blood become to flow slightly... Kanato gritted his teeth in rage, blazing red eyes as he speak, " You don't love my Eli-chan. You just want her because she is the pureblood princess... but your scent is too old almost like my father. Tell me...

...... who you truly are...

...... Kaname Kuran"

.

A/N- Hello dear Readers! I am so sorry for not update this story for soooo long TT^TT I have been busy lately... But I finally have the time to continue write this chapter! Please don't hate me \\(TT^TT)//