||W e d d i n g||

T w e n t y  T h r e e
This one is for our beloved Prophet
محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم

We miss and love you ya Rasulallah SAWW.

A happy rabi ul awal to everyone!

:)

O the white moon rose over us
From the valley of Wada'
And we owe it to show thankfulness
Where the call is to Allah.

-The people of Madina when the Prophet SAWW migrated-

Mashal

I had started thinking that Zeyara changed his mind because two days had passed but he still had not asked Ibrahim for my hand.

Everytime Ibrahim would come to my room or the kitchen where I helped the other women to prepare food, I would ask him if Zeyara talked to him about something.
He would just shake his head negatively and ask what that 'something' was.
'Nothing.....Just something.' I would reply and change the topic.

When I had completely lost hope, I decided to confront Zeyara myself.

The only whereabouts of him that I knew of was the training hall so I put on my shoes and abaya in disappointment and was about to walk out of my room to go and fix Zeyara when the door opened and Ibrahim walked in.

The first thing he said without any salam was, "You're just seventeen and you already got a proposal. I'm twenty four and I still don't-"

"Zeyara talked to you?!" I jumped in excitement, cutting off Ibrahim's complain of being twenty four and single.
I wanted to tell him that I didn't just get one proposal, I got two on the same day but I forced myself to shut up.

Otherwise, Ibrahim would have gone out with a sword and beheaded Sanan in the blink of an eye.

"Yeah.....wait you already know?" He stared at me, astonished, "Does this mean he walked straight up to you, sat down on one knee and said I love you, because if he did that- I'll break his face."

I shook my head.
My overprotective brother.
"I wish, but no. He just called me a continuous fitnah and that too, while facing my back."

"A continuous what?" Ibrahim threw his head back laughing.

Seriously Zeyara, you need to step up your game a bit.
"Well at least someone wants to get married to me." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Unlike you."

This caused Ibrahim to frown and he turned the other way to walk out of the room. "I already told Zeyara that he would get married to a Jin."

I couldn't understand what he meant at first but when I realised what he meant, I ran after him like his death angel. "You- ugh! I can't even swear."

Ibrahim ran ahead of me with his beard flying in weird directions as his laughter filled the coridoors.
He was way too fast and I knew I couldn't catch him while running in an abaya. Instead I might just trip and lose one leg before my marriage so I stopped after a while, to catch my breath.