Pancakes!!!

The first thing that hit me that morning, fresh pancakes sizzling in the kitchen. Jumping out my bed quickly I threw on a blue and white jersey which number had been ten. Hurrying downstairs not even caring if I looked indecent or just plain out dumb I collected myself a plate of pancakes from my mother's truly.

My wolf yipped happily, we both loved my mother's pancakes she made the best like I ever freaking tasted! I ate every pancake on my plate and rushed to my mother whimpering for more. She gave a beautiful bubble laugh her blonde curls bouncing as she gazed and gave a graceful smile towards me giving me a few more pancakes.

My mother was drop dead gorgeous, she could have any man she wanted. She had at times gone in dates, of course I had pushed her to them. Her mate a while back rejected her, before rejecting her he mated with her, the reason he rejected her was cause ahe got pregnant with a girl which was me! After that my mother fled the pack with me in her stomach, from that day she loved and cared for me.

Everywhere we gone we masked our scents, we smelled just like humans so no werewolves thought a thing. Not even when I kicked their butts in dodgeball, guess it's the alpha blood coursing through me.

"Remember my love it's a school day"

"Yes ma'am!"

I giggled at her then rushed back up to my room throwing around outfits till I found a white tank top, Jean jacket and some blue jeans. Sliding on my tennis shoes I packed my book bag and rushed back downstairs wolfing down my last plate of pancakes.

"Go ya single lady!"

"Oh the single ladies!", I sang dramatically to my mother earning another bubbly laugh from her.

I pumped my fist"score for me!", Once more another laugh as I exited the house.

Heading to the car I got in and sped quick to the high school, once I got there I parked and head inside smelling the usual werewolves and humans mingling together.  I head to my locker making a quick check I had everything. Soon the smell of flowers amd cupcakes came towards me, I gazed over meeting the Gaze of my cheerful best friend, she had beautiful brown hair that mixed in with her dark chocolate eyes, she was a bit toned for a girl like herself and had a sassy way of doing things.

 Soon the smell of flowers amd cupcakes came towards me, I gazed over meeting the Gaze of my cheerful best friend, she had beautiful brown hair that mixed in with her dark chocolate eyes, she was a bit toned for a girl like herself and had a sassy...

"Hey cella!"

"Hey bri"

"How was your weekend?"

"Great I heard a couple wolf howls I wanted to check it out I find wolves just beautiful"

"Awe I heard them too"

"I saw a brown wolf when I went exploring she was just like you I was admiring her"

"Th- awe that's so cute you should've taken a photo!"

A smirk hid under my fake smile as I had caught her a bit off guard"yeah I wish I did I will next time"

Soon the bell rang cutting off our conversation, she heads to class with me linked at her arm. We sat in the front like usual and jot down the notes and whatever the teacher had told us.

Soon my favorite class arrived lunch! Yes I mean lunch, I eat alot since im a wolf but none of the other wolves had noticed sometimes I think they're plain out dumb.

Me and bri sat in the back of the lunch room chomping down on a few tacos as she rambled about Alex, their alpha fucking like every pack whore and trying to get a go at her and how she straight up told him off and stormed away. I contained in all my laughter til she finished and hit the ground bursting loud into laughter as she began punching my shoulder whining.

Once lunch ended we went towards our last period, my other favorite gym! I head to the girls locker, quickly changing so I can make it back up to coach. He had been asking me to join most of their teams, cause I was a good player I had declined worried this scent might fade if I sweat then again why not give it a go?

I ran up to his office and entered finding him clouded in paperwork.

"Hey coach?"

"Yes cella?"

"I want to join one of the teams"

"That's good!"

Soon we went off discussing who I shall be joining then exited once it was time for class. Everyone did the normal routine then we all formed in our lines awaiting what coach had to say.

"Dodgeball girls vs boys!"

All the girls scat to their side of the gym awaiting for coaches whistle, once it went off we ran towards the middle. I grabbed the first ball throwing it at a few guys then ran back dodging any heading my way. I sensed a ball flying at my waist, I hurried into a flip catching the ball and throw it at the guy who thrown it at me.

The game eas soon down, to alpha vs well another alpha, he threw a ball I ducked now wanting to catch the thing in case it revealed whom I was. I could hear bri and the other girls cheering me on, I gripped a ball and ran as fast as I could using normal speed and stopped myself throwing the ball hitting him right in his stupid gut. He let out a painful yelp falling to the ground and the girls rush to me picking me up and cheering happily as I laughed getting glares from the few sluts whom had been watching.

We head to the locker rooms high fiving, I was the last to change in rushed the sluts surrounding me.

"Don't ever hurt our alpha again human"

"Oh? What you gonna do about it?"

"This"

Blondie dumbfuck one threw a punch at me, I caught her hand and threw her back grabbing my things and escaping the locker rooms. I bolted towards my car not caring about any looks I got and hopped in speeding towards the forest. Once I got there I got out my car and shrugged off my clothes then shifted into my beautiful black wolf.

She was a rare female alpha wolf color my mother once told me, other alpha females were white. My mother told me this meant I was brave wnd meant to be a fierce strong alpha, I smiled kindly at those words.

My wolf had large beautiful aqua eyes, to top off and make her even more rare

My wolf had large beautiful aqua eyes, to top off and make her even more rare. As I raced through the forest I kept myself hidden from other wolves looking around the area. Once I finished my usual jog I head back to my car, gather my clothes and drive home. A note had been on the counter, I picked it up reading over it.

Found my second mate while visiting a grave my love. I'll be out tonight with him, I love you and leftovers in the fridge remember no parties or boys!

Love mom.

I gave out a laugh at the parties and boys part, I never had a boyfriend in my life nor did I even want one actually I didn't even want a damn mate the way my father treated my mother made me mad.

I head upstairs to the bathroom, taking a quick shower I go to my room and sat at the desk finishing up every piece of home work I had. Once I got done, I lied down turning out the lights and fell into a peaceful slumber.