Trouble

A loud thud awoke my peaceful slumber and loud moans, I groaned. Damn my mother she brought her boy toy home, this was gonna be a pain in the ass. Oh gross I shouldn't have even said that knowing what they're doing in there, I swear. I quickly got dressed taking a quick shower I got on a simple outfit.

Heading out to the car I drove my normal way to school and parked, looking around I saw I was early. So I got out and head into the woods in the back and stripped down leaving my clothes in a hidden place and shifted into my wolf. A little joy run wouldn't hurt anyone right?

I ran through the forest a Wolfy smile against my lips as I soon stopped hearing odd sounds. As I got closer, I found a smaller wolf pup whimpering in pain. My wolf took over mother instincts kicking into place she licked the pup and whimpered to it. The pup weakly got out and I shifted to normal picking it up I quickly changed.

Well missing school today shouldn't be to big of a deal, just saying. I head to my car holding and hiding the pup in my bag. I hurried Inside setting the wolf in the passenger seat I text bri.

Family problem won't be at school

Damn that sucks gym will be boring without you

Oh I know hun!

Haha 😋

Yeah yeah bai girl 😒

Cheer up youll get winkles

Oh no!😂

Oh yes!😂

Alright well see ya

Got my 👀 on ya!

😂

Setting my phone in the cup holder I back my car up and drove quick to my mothers house. Driving up the driveway I got up carrying the poor pup inside, I set it on the counter and ted to its wounds"please hun shift back"

It did as told shifting into a small young girl with dark beautiful black hair amd big bright popping blue eyes. I smiled at her giving her a soft kiss on her forehead and sent my mother a quick text.

Found a lost wounded pup shes at home with me

Okay honey I'll tell the school family problem

Got it mom

I smiled grateful for my mother and gave the girl a warm bubble bath. As i washed her hair I sang her a song friendly tune, she stayed to it making me smile a bit she seemed like a little sister to me. Once hee bath was finished I gave her some of my old clothes which had somehow fit her perfectly.

I went downstairs and sat her at the table warming up some leftovers, once they were warm I gave her the small plate and watched her eat. She was such a adorable little girl, I hope she doesn't belong to anyone but I hope her family wasn't attacked by rouges.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"They... attacked"

"Oh"

"Mommy?"

"No sissy hun or how about aunty"

"Yes aunty! I'm Luclia!"

"I'm brucella but call me cella"

She nodded and finished her food, I set the plate in the sink and made a monster scream getting a happy scream from her and I ran around the house after her.

We played a few games together, then watched a couple's of movies before she had became tired. I took her upstairs to my room and lied her In bed tucking her gently in. I softly kissed her forehead and went downstairs to clean our mess before my mother arrived home.

Once I finished in two hours tops I began to head upstairs til the front door opened, I stopped on the step and turned to see my mother and a tall husky slender man with dark chocolate curls and hard blue eyes staring at me. With a gulp I had guessed this man was her second mate, he looked like a beta or alpha I could sense his power.

"My love this is Micheal, Micheal this is my daughter brucella we have also adopted a little girl"

"I found her hurt so I took her in if you dont mind Micheal"

"I dont mind at all hun, we are all one big family after all"

I smiled at his kind words then turned around as my mother crashed her lips onto his. So yucky and gross"omg get a room!"

"We'll only be louder"

"Yuck my virgin ears!!"

I ran towards my room earning the playful bubble laughter from my mother. Shutting the door gently I gazed at Luclias sleeping form and crawled into bed beside her. Sliding under the covers I held her close nuzzling her gently as I fell asleep beside her.