dont leave me

Brucella pov

I paced outside the room breathing hard, lora was resting I got her home before she died I was told I got lucky. Alpha was beyond pissed there was nothing to calm him down til he saw lora wounded.

I had told luclia and Jasper that lora was just sick and needed her rest, luclia had sensed what I meant and took Jasper to the backyard with her to play some games. I had sighed sitting down at the table hiding my face in my arms. I pretended I was alseep making soft snoring noises so people wouldn't bother me.

Mint filled my nose along with chocolate, who's here with my mate? I heard his low laugh as I hear the girls high giggles. I gazed up a bit seeing the girl, she had long wavey blonde hair, fake breasts and dark red lipstick, her body sucked into a tight tube top and mini skirt which rose whenever she walked.

She climbed up on the table with a sick grin she grabbed him close and crushed her lips onto his, to my sick surprise he responded climbing over her body. My eyes went wide and I crept under the table quickly trying to hold in my tears. I soon heard her moans and his name coming out her mouth as I quickly left the kitchen.

I hurried to the bathroom and locked the door sitting by it I hugged my knees and just sobbed. All this pain hurt, is this what my father did to my mother? Why did he have to kill her, mommy I miss you so much.

I hadn't noticed I fell asleep til I saw a glowing figure, her long curly blonde locks flowing and glowing her eyes a bright glowing green, her body clothed in a light white cloth as she came close.

"Mommy..."

"You called my sweet child"

"Are you the moon goddess?"

"I am her sister artica"

"Oh why didn't you tell me"

"When I did it would've unlocked your goddess inside I couldn't just ye not why are you crying my love"

"My mate cheated on me"

Her light soft arms wrapped around me bringing me into a tight hug. Warmth spread up my body and i nuzzled close to my mother not wanting to let go.

"You have to my love visit the gate at the old castle ruins every week whenever you can escape and we'll meet"

"Yes mama"

At that my eyes flutter open and I unlock the door and get out walking downstairs. I see zane in the kitchen his hands on the whore blondes hair.

"I brucella Christian reject you zane barowood as my mate!"

I stormed out as the whore quickly got off of him staring wide eyed as zane whimpered and I could hear his wolf whimper in pain. I was not about to be his fuck toy, me and my wolf deserve love and a mate who actually cares for us.

At that I seen there's no reason to stay here, a war was coming and after that war I would run with luclia and get as far from here as I could and I had the perfect place to go. I walk down to the pack hospital and gaze inside the room to see alpha and Lora deep inside their fingers intertwining. I have a soft sigh and walk outside, luclia ran bumping into me and I chuckled kneeling down to her.

"We must move"

"Now?"

"No after the war"

"Alright mama"

I kiss her forehead gently and prayed to the goddess I wouldn't be taking luclia from her mate. I got up and head inside sitting in the living room I watch the tv switching through different channels awaiting for the day of this war to start.