first day

My laptop dinged loudly forcing me to wake up, I sat up quick breathing hard. Oh right, we finally made it to new York away from that monster. I got out bed checking the time, its six o'clock got about a hour til Luclia has to go to school. I left to her room and burst it open"rise and shine!"

She yelped falling out of her bed and stood up rubbing her eyes."school time hun let's get you dressed" she nods"okay mama"

I smiled and gave her a small simple first day school outfit. She slid into it and gave me such a adorable little look. It was a dark brown shirt with a large heart in the middle with a gray skirt and a Jean jacket and little shoes matching the heart perfectly.

 It was a dark brown shirt with a large heart in the middle with a gray skirt and a Jean jacket and little shoes matching the heart perfectly

I brushed her chocolate locks curling it lightly into a large pony tail. Once I finished I head to the kitchen leaving her to pack up her book bag. I grabbed a frying pan, some pancake batter and such, going straight to cooking I made ten pancakes and set a few on a plate setting the table and place down a cup of milk.

She runs into the kitchen and hops up into the car quickly chomping away at her pancakes and drank some milk. I check the time, only thirty more minutes til she needed to be at school. I left to my room grabbing my laptop and sat in the living room looking through, a company had accepted my resume. I smiled at that and heard luclia drop her things off in the sink I started at my new job today luckily.

"Alright let's go!"

"Yes ma'am!!"

She smiles happily and I take her hand going out of our penthouse. We made it down to the main lobby and gave the man behind the counter a wave as we left the building and the door man a tip. I left to my car and we both climbed in, I drove down the road towards her new school and stopped letting her get out as I gave her a big kiss on her cheek.

~a few months later~

We had a normal routine now every day she'd go to school, weekends we'd go out for a fun mother daughters day, midnight we head to the park and train. Sometimes she'd be able to dance extra late on school days, she really seemed to be loving it. But sadly for me, I haven't found my mate Im really happy I haven't in case it attached attention to me and luclia.

"Mommy look at my drawing!"

"Oh hun what is it?"

She showed me, it was a beautiful drawing of a small flower and a house along with two people guessing that was me and her.

"It's wonderful", I say giving her a small kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks mama!"

She ran off to the living room, once more I hear the YouTube playing she must be dancing again. My phone rang and i answer it with a soft sweet hello.

Hey wanna grab a bite?

Sure sounds fun where at?

You know the place the park its peaceful there plus the dogs!

Haha Lora I'll be there

You better! Oh and bring luclia I'll bring jasper

Got it

With that she hung up and I set my phone down going to the living room. "We're going to the park now come on time to change!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Within twenty minutes we both were ready, I dressed her in a blue flower dress with small black flats and a flower in her hair to top it off. I wore a simple aqua blue dress with some black flats and my curly flames tied in a big pony tail.

We head out to the mini van, yes i got a mini van I thought it was adorable to drive around in. We drove to the park and I parked by the black suv which was Lora's anyone could tell with the bumper sticker being a howling wolf.

We entered the park and I sniffed around, she's by the hot dog stand of course! We head over and meet up with her. A girl with dark long curly brown hair and bright blue eyes smiled and waved at us.

Soon her son came running, he had simple curly wavey blonde hair and the most adorable blue eyes, holding onto a skateboard he smiled at luclia

Me and Lora were bestest of friends since I started working for the same company as her, I always had a feeling Jasper and luclia would be mates

Me and Lora were bestest of friends since I started working for the same company as her, I always had a feeling Jasper and luclia would be mates. They were natural best play mates and always got along no matter what. As the kids ran off to play me and Lora ordered some hot dogs and sat on the park bench eating away at them laughing at corny jokes.

We both pointed out couples and stupid people in the park."look at him black hair dude with the slut hooked against him"

I gazed over with a soft laugh I nudge Lora"like someone we know". We both bursted Into laughter, Lora was a stripper once it's how she met her husband ever since we joke around saying she's a slut and she laughs agreeing bringing up things about her past.

Soon the sun was setting and people were leaving"we should get home Jasper has homework and his sister is probably home by now"

"Good point."

We smiled at each other and left, I took luclias hand and led her down the peaceful path. Once we saw no one we cut through to a hidden way we always go, she strips down shifting and I follow. I lick her fur gently nuzzling her side, she's grown a bit in these few months growing into a black wolf with a bit of white on her fur which was the cutest thing ever.

We finished our training and such by two o'clock and head to the van. I drove home and we went inside heading to the penthouse. She raced to her room and I walked over looking at my phone seeing several missed calls wnd a few texts. I click to open it and my eyes widen.

Found you princess

My love it's mom get out of new York now!

I swallow hard and click on the voice message hearing a loud scream and my body trembled. I hurried to the door locking it and went to luclia room to find her asleep. I would take her to Lora's in the morning and we'd stay there for a bit sounded like a good plan. It'd take two days for a wolf to run up here at alpha speed, I didnt know what that bastard wanted. I was nothing, just a alpha whim he never wanted is he out to kill me?