Tour

I curled my red hair Into a pony tail and worse a black tank top that read princess in pink words and with some blue jeans along with tennis shoes. I admired myself for a bit in the mirror before applying lip gloss. I soon head outside ans await for the two hyper children to meet up with me.

Soon they met me and gave cheerful smiles as they showed off their outfits. Luclia brown hair was tied up into a curly pony tail, wearing a ruffle black top and blue jeans with a small pair of flats. Jaspers blonde hair was curled like it was fighting on his head, he was clothed in a plaid blue and black shirt with black jeans and some tennis shoes.

I ruffled jaspers hair a bit and he giggled"stop sissy!"

I smiled and kissed both their cheeks getting a yelp from Jasper as luclia shouted cooties. At that we giggled and head down the road into town. Luclia eyes lit up as we passed a small candy store, I stopped and bent down staring at them both.

"Wanna get candy?"

"With what money?"

I held the alphas credit card with a grin and they raced inside, I laughed following them inside and smiled as they picked out jelly beans and lollipops. I paid for the candy and we head out the store, Jasper piping a jelly bean into his mouth as luclia ducked happily on a lollipop.

We began admiring a few shops Jasper and luclia had ran over staring into the windows of few and smiling at strangers we passed. The two held hands as we crossed the street making me smile even more. We soon came across a toy store and they raced inside before I could even say anything.

I laughed at that and head inside seeing luclia hold a small blue teddy bear with small black eyes and a see through light blue bow tie. She rushed over to Jasper whom held a bright red fire truck, I giggled at them and went over to the man behind the counter.

He looked around his seventies and gave me a nice small smile before his gaze fell on the children. I got a weird creepy vibe from him but just shook it off as I paid for the toys then head outside with the kids.

"You two don't go in there without mom or father",I say quietly before rushing them away from the store still feeling the odd mans gaze. I shake myself a bit and stretched, maybe there's a nearby playground and I can let them play so I can finally sit down.

My prayers were answered a small playground with two slides and a small bridge between them with a rusting silver swing set was in view. Luclia and Jasper were in a quick dash towards it as I followed and propped myself onto the bench watching them play princess and prince like they did at home.

I closed my eyes listening to the peaceful breeze and the laughter from the kids. I let my mind soon wander, what was zane doing right now?

I wanna see mate!'

'well let's do it tonight or now I'll give him a text'

'mate! Yay!'

I took out my phone and clicked on zanes contact quickly sending him a text. 

Hey zane meet me at the park

A small beep went off and I checked my phone.

On my way

Btw kids r with me so no making out

;) They won't see

At that I felt heat rise up my face and I groaned mentally.

I know your blushing

What how?

Behind you

I quickly turned to see a smirking zane behind me and I leaped up giving him a quick hug.

"I missed you", he purrs.

I inhaled his mint scent and let out a blissful moan"I missed you and your scent"

He chuckled lowly and planted his lips onto mine my arms went around his neck like instinct. He held me close his hands around my waist, our lips moved together.

"Ew!!"

We broke apart to find a snickering luclia and a grossed out Jasper. Zane let out a laugh"you'll be doing it soon"

"Can I do it to luclia?"

A shy blush coated luclia face as she nervously looked down earning a small squeal from me.

"Well if shes your mate"

Jasper grabbed luclia close"we're gonna be mates I bet!"

"Awe adorable!"

Jasper kissed luclia hand and they giggles running back to the slides. A soft sigh let my lips and me and zane sat close on the bench cuddling each other. Soon the sun began to set and zane had let out a yawn. That was my cue to get the kids home, I unhooked myself from zane and shouted their names.

Jasper and luclia ran over and took each other hands as we walked the rest of the way home with me in zanes arms.

Once we got home zane left saying beta duties and I headed upstairs to my room putting my phone on the charger letting out a soft yawn. I head downstairs quickly seeing luclia and Jasper at the table eating on steak and some beans. I went into the kitchen getting myself  a quick plate and sat down at the table eating.

After dinner I went to the bathroom taking a quick long shower, briefly afterwards I head to my room drying my hair and got into bed yawning softly. I noticed my phone blinking a red light and grabbed it checking it.

Im close princess

{Editing this chapter because wattpad deleted one of my chapters.}

I chucked my phone at the wall and sighed covering my heart. I quickly got up and went to my door, an pain shot through my body everything faded to black as my body hit the floor with an soft thud.