get me a deli

Once more we were on the road, driving up north my mother had once gave me the plan. We would go to new York the safest place we could go, get rid of our phones at a rest stop and live our new lives. But I had to do that with luclia, I was scared I didnt want her to be in a situation like this.

My phone dings and i check quickly, my mother's caller ID shows and a text message appears.

Come home princess

I hissed loud and chucked my phone out the window speeding up a bit. I glance over at luclia, she was deep asleep in her seat hugging a small plush I got for her at a gas station.

I kept my eyes on the road, awaiting for our arrival to the city. I had known it'd be harder to shift once we were there but it was worth it to protect Luclia.

At a new rest stop I woke her up and we climbed out the car.

"Remember when we get there call me mommy okay?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Hood girl, I love you so much.."

"Love you too cella!"

I smiled hugging her close as I placed a small kiss on her cheek. We went to the bathroom and I waited outside it for her to be done. Two tall slender men with matching blonde hair and green eyes guided their way to me. They both surrounded me with sick smirks.

"What's a thing like you doing all alone?"

"None of your business", I spat.

"She has a feisty tongue let's teach her a lesson"

He ran a finger down my shoulder causing my body to shiver, I smack it away and throw the guy out the window. The other stiffens and throws a punch at me, I caught it slamming him to the ground. thankfully luclia walks out I grab her hand quickly snd we walk away to the car before people catch our faces.

I sat her in the passenger side buckling her in and got into the car myself then sped away. Taking the back roads I head over towards a forest, reading the time it was midnight. Masking our scents we stepped out the car and stripped folding our clothes and setting them in the car.

We shifted into our wolves and ran, luclia at my side close. I sniffed around smelling no other wolf near by so I went to a small clearing with her. I licked her face cleaning off her black fur, she yipped happily. This was a good time as any'go hunt that rabbit'.

With a nod she sneaked around and pounced on the rabbit biting it snd bringing it back. She was a natural at this, we began Hunting together and did a few races as training. Soon the sun came in view, if this is a pack area we'd have to hurry back to the car. We raced back wnd shifted to normal getting on our clothes and getting into the car I sped down the road.

A few hours had passed and we were cruising down the new York city road. I stopped at a apartment place and parked in the back, grabbing my purse I took luclia inside with Me. A man stood behind the counter and looked at me with a small smile.

"Hello may I help you?"

"Yes my mother bought a room here my name's brucella westhive"

"Ah yes heres your car may we take your bags?"

"Yes please and if anyone asks my name is Aubrey"

"Oh my running from someone?"

"A very dangerous person please keep it a secret"

"Will do ma'am"

I gave him a small graceful smile and took the key leading her to the elevator. We hit the last floor, where the penthouses were and got out entering the giant living room. Our bags were already there so we went down the hall to the bedroom and unpacked. I grabbed the hair dye and went over to luclia asking her to sit still.

I spent about two hours dying both our hair and I gave her some contacts that made her eyes a chocolate brown and mine were a soft green. My hair was now red, hers a beautiful brown like it meant to be there. I Pat her head smiling and we went into the kitchen. She jumped up to the kitchen island and I cooked her some chicken. Making a small plate I gave it to her and some juice, she took it to the table and sat down.

"Are you gonna get a job?"

"Yes I am and a new identity of course"

"Will I go to school?"

"Indeed you will"

She smiled and kept eating as I went over to my laptop and sent a resume to several big time companies.

"All done!", She cheerfully exclaimed.

I got up and turned a movie on for her as I left to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Once I entered the living room I found her on YouTube dancing to a few songs. Her style of dance could get her hired for strip clubs even at this age. I shake my head laughing a bit, why would she do that?

"Alright Luclia time to go to bed or else the big bad monster will tickle you to death!"

"Oh nuuu!"

She squealed racing into her room and I chuckled turning off the tv as I went over to her room and tucked her in. Kissing her forehead, I gently sang to her once she was asleep I left the room lightly shutting the door. I left to my room and crawled under the soft fluffy blankets and fell asleep.