Moon goddess

"dear sister must you leave?", The women with white hair asked a sadden face expression.

"Yes I must to protect my kin and my mate I have found him he is a alpha"

"Thats wonderful sister I am happy for you"

"I have mind to bear his children and live happily with him"

"Visit soon please dear sister  once your pregnant so I can see your future"

"I will my sister I love you"

"And I love you too"

The gate closed behind the women, her hair was fixed in long beautiful blonde curls. Her eyes shining bright awaiting her future, she tapped her wrist dimming down her beauty and walked through the forest.

She was considered a rouge in his territory, but she didn't care her wolf cried for their mate. A wolf came soon large covered in dark brown fur with black strips on some of the sides. A frown formed on her lips as hr growled at her, she got closer feeling no danger and stroked his fur lightly.

"Mate", she whispered coolly.

"Mine", his wolf growled.

She climbed on his back and he ran to the pack house. Taking her inside his home he shifted to normal, she gave him her coat and placed a gentle kiss upon his cheek. He held her close growling at the ones who stared at the fresh new couple.

A few months.

It was their honeymoon, she was the happiest women in the world. Each week she visited her sister only on the days her husband was working and she could escape for a few hours. They talked tons and always stocked together like glue, she knew she'd have to tell her husband whom she was but just not yet.

Her sister hadn't trusted her sisters husband, he had a strange aura around him and she couldn't put her finger on it. Her sister was the most joyful person there could be with her mate.

Her husband had taken her into the bedroom and locked the door not letting her out til morning. She was sore not able to walk right because of their rough night.

A few weeks after their honeymoon she had rushed to the bathroom puking up her lunch. She groaned lightly and quickly grabbed a pregnancy test, once she finished with it it said pregnant so she took a few more just in case. She smiled happily and wrapped the  test in a small box then rushed downstairs. Today was her husband's birthday, she rushed to him giving him the box.

"Open it my love"

"Alright you didn't have to get me anything"

"Oh but it's a really big present"

He opened it, a big smile forming onto his lips as he got down and kissed his wife's stomach, then happily lifted her shouting to the pack.

"Shes pregnant!"

Cheers were heard all over the pack as her and her husband kissed over and over. That night she crept away as her husband did business work, she walked to the gate quickly pushing it open as she stepped I to the goddess realm.

Her blonde straight hair became curly and glowing her eyes a bright green, her lips a soft cherry red as she smiled at her dear sister.

"I see you are pregnant my dear sister"

"Oh yes it's wonderful!"

"Are you happy?"

"Very can you see my future?"

"Yes but sister do you feel pain at the moment?"

"No"

"Never at night?"

"I sleep very deeply"

"Your wolf  is in pain your mate has made love to another women"

"He wouldn't stop lying"

"Dear sis-"

"Your only jealous you can't have love!", With that the women left the realm slamming the gates behind her.

Her beauty dimmed down as she raced home and climbed through the window shutting it. She lied in bed hugging her pillow and awaited, soon pain shot through her body and her wolf howled in pain. Her sister was right, what had she done she couldn't go back not yet.

Two months later.

She went with her husband to the pack doctor, her hands on her stomach ignoring anything she wanted to do to him. She sat on the chair as the pack doctor spoke, soon they had finished and she was excited her baby was to be a girl. She gazed happily over her husband to see disgust all over his face.

"Women are meant to fuck breed and be a mother reason I been fucking the pack whores, lisbeth Qarren I alpha Jacob (forgot if I gave those two names) reject you as my mate and luna!"

She gasped and screamed in pain, hurrying out the door she stole his car and drove away.

Present a  month ago

"Dear sister I am sorry I was wrong and stubborn"

"You weakling cant be the moon goddess sister"

She had grunted and fell onto her face, a knife dug deep into her back. She trembled coughing up blood as her eyes went wide.

"I am sorry dear sister I could not protect you but I shall protect your child"