Goodbye

Brucella pov

We were off the plane, keeping luclia close we traveled to an hotel, with an faint fake smile we got hotel rooms and settled in for an bit.

Third pov -month later-

She whipped her hair over her shoulder gazing at the women before her"luclia come on", with an swift nod she bolted towards her and threw the knives each one the other woman swiftly caught. She flipped over the woman with an small smile as the woman caught her they both filled with small giggles.

"cella am I doin good?"

"yes luce very well actually let's take an break okay?"

Luclia nodded at cella with an small smile before running back towards the small wooden house leaving cella there, cella's hair blown in the wind as she gazed at the shining sky with an bright smile. She turned away traveling back towards the small house, letting the wind whisper tiny messages to her as she sighed softly to herself. Sooner or later she would have to tell luclia, that one day she was leaving her forever.

~few years later~

THe windows crashed through, luclia screamed out as cella was quick grabbing two small handguns shooting down two of the men in the heart with wolfsbane bullets straight in the heart. She rushed luclia upstairs"don't open the doors no mater what you hear!"

Luclia did as told rushing into her room and locking the door, quickly she grabbed an bag packing it lightly as she grabbed an few weapons putting the bag over her shoulder. Screams carried on from downstairs as luclia whimpered til she heard bullets and everything going quiet, she left downstairs to see blood splattered everywhere and cella's body on the floor. Rushing over she picked her up as silent tears fell down her face"cella?!"

"shhh...run now more are coming"

Luclia sobbed shaking her head as cella coughed up blood choking"run I love you", pains shot through luclia, she couldn't leave her here, she heard cars pulling in so silently she shut her sisters eyes and left through the back door covering her mouth to keep her sobs quiet.

~to be continued~