Birthday planning

I groaned awaking to the usual annoying dumb sun, I noticed Luclia wasn't sleeping by me and got up. She must have wandered downstairs and met my mother, well probably its a good guess. I threw on a black tank top and some mermaid tights then head downstairs to the kitchen.

Luclia sat at the table chomping down on eggs and bacon while My mother brushed her hair. I smiled at the sight snd saw Micheal at the table looking at some paperwork, I walk over to him and gaze over his shoulder.

"Are you the beta?"

"Yes I am cella"

"Oh cool"

He gave me a short smile and went back to his paperwork, I walked over grabbing w bowl and a box of lucky charms while humming. The lyrics rushed through me, I began to sing every lyric forgetting they were around me my hips swaying a bit.

"Luclia!"

Luclia stood on the table swaying her hips and dancing to the beat of the song i was singing. I stopped smiling gracefully at her as she bursted into happy giggles and jumped on me, I quickly caught her and spun around landing on the couch. We both bursted into happy laughter and got up gazing at my mother.

"Can we go for a run?"

"Well um sure my love go ahead"

"Yay!"

"Lets go auntie!!"

We both raced to my car, she got Inside hopping into the passenger seat and I buckled her in then got in the driver's seat. I drove down the road to my usual spot and parked.

"Come on strip down"

"Yes ma'am!"

We both stripped down and folded our clothes setting them under the seats. She shifted along with me, I put her in my mouth carrying her to a safer location.

 She shifted along with me, I put her in my mouth carrying her to a safer location

Soon I let her gently down and we ran side by side happily howling a bit. We ran up to a large waterfall and stopped admiring the water. She ran and jumped into the water causing a tiny splash, I grinned and ran jumping in as I shifted to human causing a larger splash. We both laugh as she swam around me in her human form of course, we splashed each other giggling happily.

She dove under the water and i went after her swimming fast, I grabbed her and surfaced laughing.

"I got you!"

"Nuu auntie why!"

"Because I'm the big bad monster hear me roar!"

"Ahhh!"

She giggled running on the land and i ran after her playfully grabbing her and spinning her tickling her all over. She bursted into a fit of laughter and we lied on the ground laughing as we soon both shifted back. I heard a branch break and my wolf gained control wanting to protect Luclia and her wolf at all costs.

A brown rouge stepped out snarling at us, I snarled back and he pounced at me. I attacked hitting him with my paws and nipped at his neck before he  moved and bit my leg. I howled in pain and tore out his neck then took Luclia in my mouth and rushed to the car. Shifting quickly to normal I sat her in the passenger seat and shifted to normal wrapping my shirt around my wound on my leg.

I grabbed my keys and put them in driving back home breathing slowly as Luclia cried a bit fear in her eyes."I'm so sorry"

"It's okay...don't die please auntie"

"I wont ever die or leave you"

She gazed at me, light filling her eyes a bit as we pulled into the driveway. I got out and limped inside, she followed behind shutting the door."mom!"

My mother rushed downstairs seeing the blood on my leg and her eyes widen in panic."ill be okay mom.."

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry!"

Micheal came as I sat on the floor gazing at my wound he went over and checked it."you'll heal.."

"Micheal wait"

My wound healed faster then expected and Micheal eyes widen staring at me, oh no he knew.

"She's a alphas daughter?!"

"Micheal yes but he..."

"So he's oh.."

"Please keep her a secret"

"I will I will"

They went upstairs with Luclia to put her into her new bedroom as I sighed leaving into the kitchen and grabbed a plate of steak and sat at the table alone. Lying my head down I dozed off a bit i guess.

I was soon awaken to Micheal shaking me gently"sweetheart help us plan your party"

I got up giving me a brave happy smile"alright!"

We both left to the living room and he pointed out places, I choose a pool house cause I love pools. Luckily his place had a pool so we could have the party there, he helped me pick guests and such as things like that that I guess you need for a party. Once we finished he offered to watch a movie with me but I get to pick. I nodded smiling happily and clicked on a horror movie snuggling up to him.

My wolf purred happily, we felt safe with a man whom was like our Father and we both loved it. During the movie I began to fall asleep, it was hard for me to stay awake but I really loved this movie so I kept trying to keep awake. Which that plan had failed and I soon let the darkness take me away into dream land.