big daddy

"wow lora seriously?"

"What he is sometimes I man seriously I'm on my fucking period!", She yells loudly.

I flinch and bit my bottom lip to contain myself from laughing at her knowing she'd probably kill me. "I seriously don't wanna go through heat"

"Better get his big Daddy quick then"

I spit out all my soda as my eyes widen and heat rises quick to my face as I choked a bit on air"l...Lora I hate you woman!"

"Nah you love me!"

"I am not gonna take his quote big Daddy quote"

"Such a disappointment baby girl", a deep husky voice came from behind me making me jump as I flinched.

"U-uh...", With that I quickly raced inside my face heated as i let out a breath.

I could hear Lora's loud laugh shattering around me as i groaned, I seriously hated that woman sometimes. "He is not no big Daddy", I whispered to myself.

"How would you know kitten"

I let out a scream and kicked him straight in the oh where the sun doesn't shine. He let out a startled groan hitting the ground as I got up amd burst into loud laughter as lora rolled in. "Did you just?"

"Yeah"

"Fucking bitch! Your my main bitch!"

"Ha! Hear that lol cant wait to tell your husband"

"I heard", his deep voice sent creepy chills down my spine as I yelped and turned kicking him also.

"Oh shit"

Lora fell down crackling loud in laughter, I began laughing also as both our mates began groaning loudly in pain.

A few hours had passed and I was sitting on the couch holding luclia close to me. We were watching snow white and the red hair one of her favorite animes when she fell asleep. Her head was on my lap, her soft snores sending gentle purrs through me she was just adorable, how her new chocolate hair would bring out the sparkle in her eyes. She loved everyone and I was happy she was adjusting well to the pack. I hoped for her to have a great future and hopefully we wouldn't have to leave again.

I turned off the tv and lifted her bridal style taking her to her and my bedroom. Lying her under the covers I gently kissed her forehead before heading to the bathroom. I stripped down and jumped in the shower doing my usual then got out drying my hair with a small peaceful tune. I threw on a shirt that was to big for me and got into bed cuddling luclia close to me.

Lora pov

The more time I spent around cella the more I thought of her as my own child. A few years back I fell ill thinking I could never have a baby the doctors said it was impossible, after that my path was rough I couldn't breed pups for my mate I could never be a mother till Jasper came. The joy of my life, he was the miracle I needed ever since I cared and loved for him yet I always wanted a little girl.

More then ever actually and cella and luclia were the perfect daughters even if I was three years older then cella I cared and loved her as if she were my own pup.

The day had gone by so fast, I was getting more attached to cella afraid to ever let her go afraid of something bad could happen.

Brucella pov

Ah peaceful morning, wait peaceful okay something's up its never this damn quiet. I gazed over finding luclia gone and I got out of bed walking around.

"Luclia?"

A scream escaped my lips as the window crashes open, everything happened to fast for me to react to fast for me to stop this.