Moving

A cold shiver ran down my spine, I slowly walked over grabbing the rock and ripped off the note my legs trembling in fear.

My princess I'm coming we'll all be a family again though you mother is resting in her coffin

Those words sunk deep into me, my mother was dead? My wolf howled in pain as i screamed loud breaking down into horrible painful sobs my body trembling in fear and hate and sadness.

I heard the door bust open and smelled a strong axe scent and vanilla snow cones. Lora and zane were here they must've heard my screams. I gave lora the note as zanes arms found their way around my waist comforting me and giving me protection. I saw Lora's eyes darken as zane grabbed the note staring at it and let out a low growl.

"I will kill this bastard who is he?"

"My father the one who rejected my mother cause I was a girl"

"That...",he rambled into to many cuss words to actually hear as lora snatched the note and left to her husband's office her hands trembling as they clutched tight.

Two hours had passed, luclia and Jasper were in the living room playing prince and princess together having small tea parties and such. I smiled watching snapping a few photos, I shut out my wolf so she could be on her own in this pain. Yes I was in pain but I needed to be strong for luclia for her sake and not let her know I was sad.

Luclia pov

Sissy cella was acting a bit weird, I call her sissy now cause I like that title way much more. She was taking photos of me and jasp tea party, I was having so much fun with him hes my best friend forever!

"May I have a cupcake my princess?"

"Yes you may prince!"

Jasp gave me a shiny smile and grabbed a cupcake eating away on it as I giggled and got up.

"Oh no a dragon!"

"A dragon!"

I ran away giggling as he followed after me, we ran down the hall til I tripped and hit the ground with a sniffle then felt weight hit my small body. I gazed up seeing jasp and giggled at him as he got up ans helped me up.

"Thank you my prince for now a prize!"

I seen mommy do this to zane once, a weird way of kissing but oh well. I pressed my soft small lips against his, the world had stopped before us as he began to respond. It was soft and odd, but soon we adapted to it and broke away smiling.

"Thank you princess"

Brucella pov

I had secretly followed the two run aways and stood at the end of the hall seeing the two kiss, snapping a quick picture a odd warmth crept up my body. I head to the office and open the door to see lora on the desk reading some paperwork, I hand her the photo and oh god this girl was louder then opera singers with her damn squeal!

I thought id had gone deaf as she showed alpha and he smiled at her then it faded as they both looked at me.

"Will you let us adopt you?", Lora asked lightly.

"Well yes!"

"Yay! I got the best daughter ever!"

Lora gave me a warm bear hug and kissed my forehead smiling gently.

Lora informed me we were moving out the pack house to her place, I really didn't want to but she dragged mr to it like dragging me to my damn death. Luclia had a room right next to mine, we both finished unpacking our rooms and went downstairs finding lora unpacking also.

Lora gave a soft sigh and kissed both of our foreheads hugging us close.

"Luclia go off and play with Jasper", she says in a sweet tone.

Luclia eyes lit up and she ran upstairs quick towards Jasper's room, a giggle left me and i smiled at lora.

"This was to sweet of you lora"

"No need to thank me not remember tomorrow is lovely school your mate will be protecting you and such"

"Got it lora"

With a small giggle I left outside and sniffed the air, a sigh coming over me. The way breeze kissed my exposed skin gently giving me a small smile. I walked down the path and headed onto the sidewalk lightly humming. I wish we could move away from here but we couldn't since her husband was alpha and Jasper was soon to be alpha.
Lora had thought of moving away once, I remember her informing me on that. I thought at the time it was a good idea til I learned she was the luna and such. If her husband wanted he could step down and give the alpha place to me, but I don't think I would be ready. I really wanted to be alpha for my pack, but my father would kill me as soon as he saw me and I just knew it.

He hated me that's why he wants me so he can kill me or probably make me into some sick slave. It disgusted me and my wolf to even think of that, with a soft howl I head down the road towards a few shops. The part we moved into was peaceful and a bit quiet little shops were on the sides of the road backs leading to alleyways. A small forest was here and greeted us wolves kindly since we belonged. Everything in this town welcomed me and I smiled to it.

Well it's a quieter side of new York, I love this place I couldn't believe the pack house was located down here for a while. I reminded myself to go grab luclia and Jasper and I started to head back to the house. It'd be nice if they got the chance to get out the house for once.

I got home in time and yelled both their names, they both retreated from wherever and were in front of me.

"Lets go into town together"

"Okay!"