Help me

In the morning we both dressed and got into the van driving over to Lora's house. She answers quick after my text that morning, as the kids play I led her upstairs to a empty room.

"I have to show you something", I say as I strip.

"Whoa! I'm not lesbian bre!!"

"Not that"

I shift into my black wolf and Lora flinches and smiles running her hands through my fur.

"I knew it, I thought I could sense it your a alpha wolf"

I smiled and shifted to normal sliding back into my clothes"yes my father rejected my mother when he found out I was a girl"

"That asshole!"

I nodded and finished telling her the rest of the story.

Once I finished she punched a nearby wall"hes not taking you back hun your staying here in this pack ill yell my husband lets go"

"Alright Lora"

We head out to my van to find the window smashed and a note inside. I pick it up and flipped it over reading it, I screamed throwing it as if it burned me. Coming soon princess, it had read.

I began to cry and head luclia close as lora growls"this bastard!". We got into her suv and she drove towards a giant house, parking in the front we walk inside me holding luclias hand. Jasper began pulling her away and Lora nodded and i let her hand go letting luclia run away with him.

We walk upstairs and she shoves the door open, a man sat behind the desk with curly blonde hair and blazing chocolate eyes with a small grin."hey kitten"

"It's lora to you right now! Let her join the pack she's a alpha wolf and..."she finished off telling the story. I seen his eyes fade to black" an alpha should never do that to his mate nor family"

"That's what i said! Damn babe!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed"you guys are like the power couple"

"Thank ya!!"

I laughed softly smiling a bit as I gazed at lora and then her husband.

"Well your accepted into the pack then"

"Your the best husband ever!", Lora squeals loud and tackles him down behind the desk. I quickly leave before it turns awkward and head downstairs looking around for luclia to tell her the great news. My face collides into some guys chest and tingles ripple through my body. I step back gazing at him, he had long curly black hair and dark green eyes"mine"

I stepped back and ran the other way, oh no I wasn't ready for a mate, not now! I head downstairs and outside breathing hard, I felt a body hit mine hands around Me and I shift quickly throwing them off.

I see it's my mate and my wolf whimpered as I backed away and howled. Luclia was quick by my side as I shift to normal, she gave me a small dress and i slid it on staring at him wondering if hes okay.

He stood up and stared at me then his gaze went to luclia"you slut..."

I seen luclia shift and bolt towards him"luclia! Stop"

She stops and backs up back to my side as I stare coldly at him"she's not my actual child you dumbass"

He stiffens and mutters sorry as I look sway"I'm not gonna reject me unless your about to"

"I wouldn't"

"What rank are you?"

"Beta"

I smiled at him and whistled signaling luclia to turn normal, I gave her a small dress and she got it on then went over snd gave him a hug. I walk over and place a small kiss on his cheek"ask your alpha of me I'm brucella cella for short"

"I'm Zane"

After a few minutes of just small chat we head inside and luclia runs off with Jasper as I smiled."bet money those two are mates", loras voice came from behind me.

"I do also which means zane u gotta pay up if they are!"

"I'd pay you anything kitten"

I giggled and Lora rose a eyebrow before beginning to wiggle them causing my face to turn a bright scarlet red. I let out a low growl towards her before turning to face zane, I was probably still dead beet red.

"Your beautiful", he whispers moving a light curly flames out my face.

"I'm wearing joggers", I laughed.

"Oh I know still sexy", I slapped his chest laughing and noticed lora had left me and him in the room. Damn that woman, I know what she was doing!

"We're alone",he whispers in my ear, pressing his lips softly on mine. Tingles shot through my body as my eyes shut and our lips moved together where they belonged. His hands grip my hips as he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I parted my lips giving it to him. His tongue bolted inside my mouth swirling and wrestling with me. I gasped a bit letting out a slight moan. That seemed to set him off, he sat me on the kitchen island his hands at the rim of my shirt and pulled it off sliding his hands up my black bra the cell for my small awaiting breast. I felt heat driving up into my core as he licked over my neck about to bite down when the door slammed open.

"Not on my kitchen island!", Lora bursted Into laughter causing me to quickly fall.

"Shut up lora!"

"So rude~"

Zane bursted Into laughter as I shot darts at lora wishing to murder her but glad she came in when she did. I wasnt ready to be marked nor was I ready to even ready to mate my main thing was to protect my little one luclia no matter what.

I grab my shirt quickly throwing it on and quickly head outside looking around for luclia. I sighed when I saw Jasper and her play wrestling and ran over plastering a big smile.

"Who wants to come in and get some cake!"

"Yay cake!"

They dashed away towards the house a gentle smile formed on my lips as I looked at the sky listening to the wind. This life was perfect here i just, my thoughts cut off.

"Hello princess"

I let out a scream turning quick to find nobody my heart beating fast as I breath hard. It was my imagination?!