Home

Brucella pov

I lied in bed watching Netflix on the small television I had in my room as I sighed hugging my pillow. I could see the pain in zanes eyes as I told him no, I didn't want to hurt him but I'm just not ready for that.

I'm on the run to much, it'd hurt him if I just up and left after he marked me. I hugged the pillow tighter, my wolf hadn't spoke to me she knew why I didnt let him mark me and didnt want to fight with me.

I got up and stripped out of my jeans and tank top and jump out the window shifting into my wolf. I ran towards the forest and let out a happy howl as I raced through the trees.

A few hours passed and I headed home shifting to normal I climbed through my window and threw on a few clothes. I snuggled into my bed shutting off the tv and fell asleep.

Morning.

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and got out of bed yawning as I walked downstairs. Lora stood in the kitchen cooking and I walked over sitting on the counter. "Looks yummy"

"It is yummy indeed"

I giggled softly and got off the counter heading outside. There was a loud crash from the kitchen and a scream, I raced inside to find a man clothed in black holding a gun to Lora's head.

"We'll be taking her and you"

He knocked Lora's out and aimed at me, I gulped not screaming so he wouldn't hurt lora. I felt a blow to my head and darkness faded in as I collapsed into someone's arms.

Luclia pov

I smelled something burning so me and jasp went downstairs to check it out. There was glass everywhere in the kitchen and droplets of blood splattered around the kitchen. I reached up taking the food off the burners and yell for daddy. Father came running downstairs and I saw his wolf take control.

"Someone took them I'm scared"

"We're going to the pack house"

With that father picked me and jasp up setting us on his back as he shifted and raced towards the pack house.

Brucella pov

My head throbs as I opened my eyes, I was in a giant blue clothed bed. I got up seeing a black sparkling dress and i sighed grabbing it as I head to the bathroom. Showering quick I got on the dress snd brushed my hair, I saw makeup and applied only lip gloss walking out the room. I gazed around and saw a light from down the hall. I walked towards it and opened the door to see my bastard of a father sitting there with a toned boy that had black slick hair and hard brown eyes staring at me with lust.

"I've arranged for you to marry alpha henry"

"Not happily I'm happy with my mate"

"You don't bear his mark"

I growled at him then to myself, damn it I should've let him mark me.

"Where's lora!"

"In the dungeons"

"Take me to her now no let her go!"

"Only if you agree to marry this alpha"

"What no never"

"Then we'll kill her", he grins and I curse at myself with a soft sigh.

"Then this means war"

I head out the room and quickly ran downstairs throwing off my heels and dress. Good thing I wore some shorts and a tank top under this. I raced down towards the basement door and down some more flights of stairs.

I heard a soft groan and my eyes widen as I rushed over. Lora wrists were chained and her clothes were ripped, blood dripping off her body. I looked around and grabbed the keys on the wall unlocking  the gate door and slam it open.

I unlocked the chains and grabbed lora putting her on my back I run upstairs and outside. I head to the cars and open one, I grabbed the keys on my way out his office knowing him there may be a tracker. I place the keys In and put a brick on the pedal as I start the car and have it drive. It crashed I to the side of the pack house, I shifted into  my wolf putting lora on my back as she weakly gripped my fur.

I raced through the forest whimpering as I felt Lora's breath slowing.

"Lora hang on!"