why!

Brucella POV

I rose from my bed with an soft sigh, the pain still stung as my wolf howled. I sighed ignoring her and got up brushing my hair out my face, gazing over at luclias sleeping body I smiled to myself.

She was strong unlike myself when I was an child, I threw on some skinny jeans with an black crop top with an jean jacket. Applying light makeup u walk over to her body and shook her gently.

"Sissy?..."

"Come on we're leaving earlier then usual"

"Oh okay sissy"

She jumped out of bed, I grabbed an outfit for her, an long sleeved pink shirt with light gray jeans and gave them to her. She dressed quickly and I sat on my bed grabbing her hairbrush, she jumped into my lap and I brushed her dark hair with an smile.

Tying her hair in an pony tail she hopped out my lap, I went downstairs and grabbed some bread making two quick sandwiches. Sniffing the house I knew everyone was outside or patrolling cause of the war, luclia was quick by my side taking her sandwich. I gave her an small juice box and  left upstairs packing both our bags, making an quick note to everyone I head downstairs.

"Ready?"

"Yes ma'am!"

I smiled and picked her up traveling to the back of the house. Escaping out the door I ran to the forest and headed east only to briefly stop at an small blue van. I set her down unlocking the car and let her in as I set bags in the pack. Taking her away from the pack was an bad idea, but I was putting them all in danger and I wouldn't leave without her.

I got in the drivers seat quickly shutting the door and starting up the car, with an soft sigh I drove off towards south.

two hours later-

Soon we were parked at the airport, hoping they hadn't found my note yet I carried luclia Inside. we went inside, so I gently set her down and grabbed her hand gently holding it. We walked towards the entrance with soft breaths.

"Brucella!"

I turned back to see him, his eyes soaked with tears and he looked beat up, it was Zane. I stepped back my wolf howling for her mate, but I stiffen scared of him. He was going to hurt me, I have to leave so I did the only thing I knew how to do. I ran off towards the entrance to the plane with luclia by my side.

We made onto the plane, Zane's calling was all I heard as it took off, tears kissing down my face.

None POV

Brucella hid her face within her flaming hair, she had an plan In mind. The night before they were taken she told Lora she would be taking luclia to an safer pack. Worried her father would come for her and kill luclia, Lora agreed and told her she's welcome back.

But when she did come back, she would have to go to her first and not the new alpha depending on when she got back. Brucella agreed with an small smile and kissed Lora's cheek.

This was her plan, after seeing Zane betray her she knew she couldn't be in the same place as him, for her safety and luclias. 

********

Sorry its so short guys. The next chapter will be longer promise!